Wesker Blade Has Rising Episode 2

And now

Nick: Our you ready Blade.

Blade: im always ready

Nick: we our looking for frost

Blade: yes its time to end this once in for all.

"Blade" walks to his car and leaves

7:35pm Thursday

It was night in the full moon was out and vampires and this gang of them walk up to this guy Alexander in said "were are you going" Alexander said im going home so leave me alone. Then they vampire grab him by his neck in said " who you talking to"  Alexander: you then he smack the vampire in the face and the vampire punchs Alexander over and over tell blade arives. Blade grabs him in punching in kicking him and killed him with silver and Vampire trun in to ashs.

Blade: go on home "NOW"

Alexander: who our you.

Blade: im Wesker blade the daywalker

Then when Alexander trun back around Blade was gone no where to be found. In thenBlade was driving in his car tell he sent the guy who send messages to "Frost". And Blade was runing ater him in grab him in said: if you dont tell me who you are im going to Beat you up tell your booldy and he said he was Jonny Cage. Then Blade said you send this message to Frost i will find him and nothing will stand in my way and i will kill him of he trys to run i will make his life horrible. Jonny said you can find him in this hall of justice then Blade let him go and left in drove down to Hall of Justice then he killed this 2 people garden the door. Then Blade was on top of the rock in he sent Frost in jump down there and Frost was surprised he finally found him in he said..
Frost: well well you found me Blade

Blade: im going kill you in ntg you can do about it

Frost: hahahah ok Blade you wish

Blade: I've been hunting you for years in now this is the end wear i wll kill you

And Blade throw his knife and missed and Frost run jump in kicked Blade and Blade jump right back up and throw punchs and punchs in he sent his venom and run and got it  and but got stab in the arm and Blade was smiling and then stab Frost 4 times and then Throw Venom on him the waped him up in throw him in the water and Frost was "DEAD"

Then Blade was standing tall in ntg could stop him

Nick: his he dead

Blade: yes

Nick: great good job

Blade: I know right

Nick: get some rest

Blade: you too

THE END...

THANKS GUYS AND GIRLS AND THEIR WILL BE EPISODE 3 BLADE RISING COMING SOON WELL STAYTOONED FOR THAT. WELL SEE WHATS NEXT FOR WESKER "BLADE" THE DAYWALKER THANK YOU EVERYONE AND HAVE A GREAT THANKSGIVING TOMORROW.