Chapter 12 Dipper

Start from the beginning

When (Y/N) woke up, she saw the twins bound and blindfolded in a white, windowless room. But...there were two of them. There were two pairs of the Pines twins, and, honestly, the world would get along better with just one.

"Guys?!" (Y/N) said, panicked.

"You have to choose," a girl's voice informed. The (h/c [-ette, -head, etc]) girl looked to her side, seeing a young black-eyed girl staring up at her.

"Pardon?" She choked.

"You have to choose," the girl stated once again. "Who are the real twins? Your and your friends' fates depend on your answer."

(Y/N) gulped. "What happens if my choice is wrong?"

"Well," she said, "if you're right, you all get to go home. However, if you're wrong, you become one of us."

(Y/n) was almost sickened by how excited the girl seemed to trap her and her friends in this mess. But she could focus on that later; right now, she needs to save her friends.

"Dipper- uh- Dippers, what exactly are these things?"

"Well," the Dipper on the left said matter-of-factly, "these are black-eyed kids-"

"--Kids," the Dipper on the right interrupted, "that go up to unsuspecting people, asking for help and to be let inside the vehicle or home that the person is presently residing in."

"Nobody knows what they do if a person does let them in-"

"They probably didn't survive to tell the tale."

"Well, you could have told me and Mabel this earlier, you dingaling!!" (Y/n) screeched.

"Sorry!!"

She rolled her eyes as she looked to the Mabels.

"Ok, guys," (y/n) heaved a sigh. "Let's figure out who's fake.

She fell into a deep silence, staring at the twins, her eyes lined with silver.

"... The Dipper and the Mabel on the right are the real ones; the other two are fakes," (y/n) stated as she set them free.

The black-eyed girl and the other Pines Twins started to hiss and screech, screaming, "A demon must have told you! A demon must have told you!" as they faded away...

The kids woke up on the two motel beds, each with extreme headaches.

"Ohh, man," Mabel groaned, "what the heck happened? Did we hit our heads or something?"

"Nope," (y/n) said, holding her head, "cuz you and I wouldn't be having this kind of headache; plus, I'm a little smarter than that."

Mabel playfully pushed her friend, laughing.

The door suddenly opened, revealing Stan.

"Who wants pizza?!" He cheered.

"Meeeeeee!" The kids laughed.

"Ok, guys, but leave some for our guests."

"What?"

"Yeah, I found these two on the road. They said that they were willing to work for me if they had some pizza with my family. Of course I said yes!!!"

The kids stared in horror as the two kids from before entered the room, malicious grins decorating their lips.

They looked back at their guardian, meeting a horrifying sight that they felt that they should have seen before.

"Well, come on, kids," Grunkle Stan's black eyes gleamed. "There's enough pizza for everyone."

|a/n: FIRST STORY! Finally! Sorry if it wasn't all that great. And I was working on, literally, every other story except this one, and, all of a sudden, BAM! Flood of inspiration. This is actually based off of a real urban legend, and there were enough holes in the story for me to play around with it; plus, I figured that this was one for a twelve year old to come up with, and is not completely traumatic. **shrugs**

I DID NOT MAKE THAT PICTURE. I found this picture on Google when I was looking for a picture that fit this chapter, and found this. (It was pinned on Pinterest by Noelle Noland O.o)

Ok, Grenda and Candy got, like, zero love, what the heck? Now I have to console these girls, they-they're eating all of my chocolate out of depression, how dare they?
Plus..........

Over 34k views!!!!!! I am so so thankful, guys! I mean, this is so fantastic! You guys are so awesome, I can't even put in the right words to describe you guys. Thank y'all so much!
Alright. Vote for who you want next, and please respond to the comment for who you want so that I can keep an accurate count. The deadline for your vote is February 16th. Thanks!
And I can't believe that this story has so many views. I swear, I thought that this story would get nowhere and, tbh, at the beginning of the summer, I was going to scrap this story and work on a different story. I'm glad I didn't tho. :3|