Chapter 12 Dipper

Start from the beginning

Ten minutes passed, and the car arrived to a shady, dank Great Eastern (a/n: I'M THE QUEEN OF AVOIDING COPYRIGHT), and the crew started to bring in their bags.

"This isn't what I thought a hotel looked like," Mabel contemplated, looking at the plain yellow walls, twin king-size beds, and hideous paintings. There were actually some cracks in the walls, and the table by the window had some unintelligible writing carved into its surface. Yup, that's basically your everyday motel room.

Stan laughed obnoxiously before saying, "Kid, if we went to a hotel, I wouldn't feed you kids for the next week and a half, and I don't need another lawsuit on my hands, so we're staying at this motel! Just stay clear of bedbugs."

Dipper stuck out his tongue in disgust as Mabel ignored her grunkle, jumping onto one of the beds.

Stan walked to the door, saying, "I'm going to go pick up some food. Don't answer the door while I'm gone." He narrowed his eyes at the kids, making the I'm watching you gesture with his first two fingers before leaving the room.

"Responsible adult," (y/n) stated.

"Eh, you get used to it," Dipper shrugged, sitting on the couch. "So, what should we do while Stan's out?"

Ten minutes later, one and a half inches of glitter covered the floor, and three sheets of drawings (one crudely made kitty, a shaky stick figure in a forest, and a caricature of the twins) hung on the wall by three pieces of tape. (Y/N) lied on the floor in a starfish position, Mabel sat on the couch upside down, and Dipper was sitting on the table, fist on cheek, and they all breathed a sigh of boredom in sync.

"Welp, that was everything that I could think of," Mabel said, staring at one lock of hair suspiciously.

"Yeah, I'm bored now," Dipper stated, pulling out his journal. "I keep on expecting for something to happen, but then I forget that we aren't in Gravity Falls anymore."

"Don't say that, Dipper," (Y/N) warned. "Be careful what you wish for."

Dipper rolled his eyes, muttering "yeah, right" as he looked back to the journal.

There was a knock on the door, and Mabel skipped to the entrance.

"Who is it~?" Mabel sang as she looked through the peephole.

On the other side, a boy and a girl started talking to the elder twin.

"We need some help!" the girl said tearfully. "Please! Mom's really hurt, and we really need help!! Please, let us call the cops, she's gonna--!" The kids broke into tears as Mabel's heartstrings were plucked.

"O-oh-"

"Wait," (Y/N) cautioned. "Remember what Stan said?"

"Yeah, but they need some help or else something's gonna happen to their mom!" Mabel cried.

Dipper pulled back the curtains to look at the kids. "Mabel, tell me the one most notable thing about these kids."

"They need help!"

"No, look at their eyes."

(Y/N) looked outside with Dipper. "WHAT THE--!! OOOOOKAY, they have pitch-black eyes."

"Oh come on, guys, its not their fault that they have different colored eyes; it's called genetics," Mabel scolded.

"Mabel, trust me on this," (y/n) warned.

It was too late; Mabel opened the doors, saying, "The Pines will assist!!!!!!"

Then everything went black.