"Ali, sisters before misters, you know I'd pick you guys before any girl I'd date." she spoke referring to our group.

Sisters..
I guess I could call that a special bond.

"So, how's things going with Alicia?" I asked wanting to advise her.

"It's good.. but, I guess sometimes I don't feel it. Sometimes, I don't feel the fire, the spark in my heart. Sometimes I don't feel the flutters, sometimes I don't feel the happiness, when she talks about you, I can't feel the happiness it's just pure hate." Emily admitted her inner feelings

"So, you want to feel all those emotions?" I asked

"I have.. I've felt them all, before." she spoke in a quiet voice.

"Well, Emily, if you're committing to someone, you give yourself, you don't need to bother about other things, you work things out together, if you feel like this, talk to her." I told her

Who was I to tell her about relationships? Mine were pretty much all hookups. To fill my needs.

"Alison, I love her. I do." she spoke in a serious turn.

I felt a pain shoot through my heart.
I don't know why, I just, it hurt.

I pinched my skin to keep myself together.

".. But sometimes, maybe I do have eyes for someone else.." she trailed off, I almost couldn't make out what she said.

I turned to face her side, her side profile was absolutely beautiful.
I studied her features as she continued to speak.

"They, make me feel alive. They make my heart beat as fast as a bullet train, I feel nervous around them.." she talked with a smile on her face

"Tell me who this amazing person is that can make you feel like this, maybe I'll get some advice from them. I'll even help you." I smirked

Emily didn't respond, she looked up at the ceiling, then she turned and focused her eyes on me.

I'm not stupid but it can't be..
I mean surely she must've moved on.
After what I did..

//
Emily's POV
I watched nervously as Ali talked about her fantasies of Paris. I stood there waiting for Ali to get dressed, I tried not to focus on her body as she was practically naked.

But after the kiss in the library, I couldn't stop thinking about it.

"Do me a favour, hook it for me would you?" she turned round as I approached her.

Her smaller body, her perfect figure, I gulped trying to keep myself together.
I clasped her bra whilst I remembered the kiss in the library, maybe, just maybe, she loved me too, maybe we had a chance, maybe I could have a chance, and if I did, I wanted to take it.

I saw her soft skin, I couldn't resist, I leant forward, I left a soft kiss on her neck. There was a moment of silence; she didn't respond. I thought maybe, I was right.

But I wasn't.
"What are you doing?" she retaliated, turning back at me, I flinched back, pain striking through my heart.

"N-Nothing, I just.." I stuttered about to burst into tears

"You just what?" she questioned in a cold tone

I stood there in silence, unable to reply.

"Just because we kissed in the library Emily, doesn't mean that I'm into you like that. A kiss is a kiss, I like boys, and trust me if I'm kissing you, it's practice for the real thing." she snapped, I took my towel that was hanging from her locker.