unexpected visitors

Clear bright daylight streamed in through my windows caressing my cheeks in warmth my head lolled over lazily to the side and i saw my alarm clock said 6:01 . I was about to get up rush down stairs and apologize for waking up late and have to cut down my run to only an hour but then i realised wait , i don't have to run I'm a normal teen. I hopped out of bed and walked over to my rice paper changing room. At the bottom was a hatch that when you pull up has stairs that lead to my closet and bathroom. These things were located all over my house one above each of the rooms on the second and third floor. I scanned my recently well stocked closet and decided to go for a casual look today. I pulled on some dark blue ripped skinnies ,getting my toe stuck in one of the holes in the process, a grey flowy crop top and some black converse high tops. I then head over to the bathroom brush my teeth and put on some border line red pink lipstick and keep it simple by just pulling my hair up into a bun lazy yes but oh well there's no one to impress . Once im all dolled up I head to the second floor and make sure the triple threat is getting ready for there first day back. We all head down were mom is making us all chocolate chip protein boosted low fat pancakes, its a ex gymnast habit. 

"Morning my babies", my mom says in a bright cheerful voice oh mom always a morning person. After a chorus of hellos she gets a motherly look on her face and rushes over to Adrian who has his player look going on. "Adrian! are you okay you look so tired!"

"yeah mom I'm fine", he replies"It's just i bought a song on itunes and I stayed up really late reading the terms&conditions."

"Adrian I don't know if your pretending to be stupid or if you really are this dumb you don't have to read it all!" Arlette explained.

"But Arlette the little box said i could only check it if i read it duh!" Everyone looked at each other and all started laughing. Adrian being as usual unaffected by the atmosphere just kept eating his pancakes. After we all finished the triplets got into my car and i drove to school. I walked them to the office and got there schedules.

"Okay look here little freshmen if you need me anytime call me or text whatevers clever got it ?"

"of course ari bear", cameron whispered while the other two walked away he stayed.

"Look Cam your going to do great here just don't be to shy k?"

"will you at least walk me to my first class?" he asked and i really couldn't refuse with the way his face lit up.

"Of course Cami bear" ,i answered while walking in companionable silence. I've always been closest with Cameron because of the fact we're the shy ones of the family. when we got to his classroom i gave him a hug and started to walk away when i heard some boy in his class say,

"bro you got game"

"that's my sister dude" he replied not at all whispering I left smiling hoping he would do okay.

I started walking to class and then ryan making a bee line through a bunch of students towards me. "Hey Aria!" i turned towards him and smiled.

"Hey Ryan"

"I told you i would see you , and here we are ", he says all the while smiling "Can i have the honor of walking you to class?"

"Sure i don't see why not" After chatting a bit about music and other casual things i spotted two girls i thought i would never see again. If they were here that could only mean one thing they were out to and it was my fault.

"Um Ryan do me a favor?"

"hmm? of course anything for you babe", he says.

"hide me!" , i whisper yell.

"Oh! OK", and with that he pulls me into a big hug and pushes me against a locker. "wrap your arms around me he urges".

"ok?" i say confused .

"just trust me about this",he assures and places his forehead against mine "I'm guessing your hiding from the those two girls across the hall right?"

"yah how did you know?"

"there the only two people in this hall I don't know", he explains like its the most obvious thing in the world."

"oh right but how is this hiding me?" i question.

"one it looks like were kissing so they wont interrupt and two I'm pretty much concealing you with my body."

"Oh that makes sense" i whisper.

"Mhmm" he whispers back. Suddenly im aware of how close we are and make the mistake of looking into his dark brown chocolaty eyes and the little strand of dark luscious black hair that almost reaches them. For some reason i was compelled t sweep it back and run my hand through his hair. He smiles then looks at my lips and slowly starts leaning forward and just as our lips meet ..

"oh my god Aria is that you!" screams holly as she pulls Ryan off of me.

"oh um yeah its me ,look before you say anything i didn't tell anyone you guys were with me!"

"oh!"explained" we know! they found a tape we were on it push comes to shove we got kicked out ladi da da were here" at the end she smiled and looked at the girl behind her "right McKenzie?"

"Yup"she said looking bored . Then as if Holly had forgotten that Ryan was there she angled her body towards him and noticeably checked him out" well who are you?

  "I'm Ryan Aria's ... Special friend",

"oh i see ,well bah bye now I'm sure ill see you soon ."

"Explain", Ryan demands a soon as Holly and McKenzie walk away.

"I have to get to class text you?"

"sure just do it okay?" he pleads

"well of course babe", he smiles and  i walk to my first period math class. Right as i walked in the bell rang so i didn't have time to talk to Hannah but I made my way to the back of the room sat by her and gave her a little wave which she returned. Now to text Ryan the story.

Me: hey

Ryan: took you long enough 

Me: i just got settled!

Ryan: fine fine , just tell me the story!

Me: fine ... well You know how i told every one I got in an accident so i couldn't do gymnastics anymore that's not exactly true

Ryan: how so?

Me: well the actual reason is we got caught while sneaking back into the athlete hotel during worlds after clubbing and were not allowed to ever leave so our coach kicked us out apparentlyHolly and McKenzie got caught too 

Ryan: why not get a new coach?

Me: i lost interest i got bored i needed to move on :)

Ryan: you can move with me any day ;)

Me: we will see 

Ryan: really????

Me: no ... ha ha gtg test in meza's see u l8r

Ryan: of course

Later at break i told Hannah the same story and she was glad i told her saying something about how it was an important step in our friendship to trust each other with our secrets and she told me about her not so secret crush on the guy she sits next to in math. the rest of the day passed without incident except for how holly practically forced me to have a sleep over this Friday to "reconnect" apparently. All i know is that I'm inviting Hannah to make it less torturous because Holly honestly intimidated me with her long blond hair sharp brown eyes and minuscule waistline. McKenzie though was my partner in crime. that night when i went to sleep i had a smile on my face pondering over how well id adjusted back.

A/N im gonna start to regularly upload!!! yay haha comment i love ur feed back!!!