So your the wolf daughter to the vampire king huh you have been the talk of all supernatural since everyone heard about you??so what's he like I heard he's very scary..Jane asks..

I tell her what she wants to know about me but not everything feeling relaxed around her she tells me about her Mrs West is her mother and Luna of there pack she is a triplet to her two older brothers well her sister is a girl but classed herself as a male which I couldn't understand why but Jane said I'll understand when I meet her or him..but other than that TRIPLETS HOLY SHIT... The bell rings I have all the same classes as Jane and apparently 2 with her siblings after lunch..Jane waves to her mother before leaving the classroom my sisters are waiting for me like they said raising there eyebrows at Jane..so I introduce them to each other telling them that I will be fine with Jane but them being protective and shit they don't agree with my decisions...the joy of having protective sisters huh....Classes fly fast me and Jane are now heading to the the cafeteria for lunch yes my sisters are still following me...I froze standing still while Jane and my sisters look at me with a worried look on there faces..scanning the room where that mouth watering scent of my mate was coming from in the cafeteria until I my eyes met those same Beautiful lustful Light green eyes staring straight at me Rain jumps up and down barking for joy...he is sexy look at those arms aww those eyes and lips..rain yells purring...
I look at Jane than to my mate seeing familiar features shit Jane's brother is my 2nd mate??fucking great can this day get any fucking worse...Sighing waiting in the Lunch line...

Jaz POV...

There she was standing there looking at me just the sight of her leaves me breathless my wolf is scratching to come to the surface but I tame him down she was staring back and forward between me and my sister Jane her beautiful long brown hair flowing down her back light brown eyes that I got lost in..her well toned feminine body screaming out for me to touch her. her sexy shaped lips Tanny brown skin my mate was a fucking goddess.. thank you moon goddess for giving me such a beautiful mate...

You mean us a mate my wolf Cole says..

Yeah yeah us a mate..

She is beautiful Jaz go talk to her go get our mate claim her fucking do something idiot don't just sit there and make sure she dont run away again..he growls at me

As i begin to stand up another guy walks up to my mate so i sit back down and listen into there convo...

Hi there I've never seen you around here before what's your name..?? The idiot asks my mate I couldn't help but let out a low growl..my pack turn there heads to me mind linking me if I'm OK I don't reply I carry on listening into there convo..

sorry I'm not interested her angelic voice rings in my ears wow just listening to her voice calms me...

Why not everyone wants me I get what I want when I want and I want you he says grabbing her wrist I let out a loud warning growl echoing through the cafe my eyes glowing Bright Green I was about to rip his body to pieces but my mate knocked him out in one hit..damn my girl can pack a punch

Hell yeah she was hella sexy too Cole shouts popping his chest holding his head high proud of our mate..

I look back up at my mate only to find she disappeared out of sight as soon as the bell rang damn I missed her better get my ass to class..

SKY POV

I cant believe that asshole thought he could lay his hands on me stupid jerk.

I wanted to rip his head off..rain growls angrily

Me too but he's not worth it just another dickhead to add to the rest of them..

Mmhmm but on the other hand did you see how angry our mate was damn he was fine I wonder what hes like angry in bed...

Your such a horny wolf rain I say chuckling to myself..as I walk to my gym class..

Wow I'm such a good trainer huh you knocked him out one punch your growing up so fast lil sis Lavinia says wiping a fake tear...I roll my eyes at her..

Yeeeea I suuuuure did I replied sarcastically to her she flips me off before going to her next class...

Hey are you OK he's a jerk he thinks just because hes the future alpha of his pack he can get any girl he wants don't worry about him come on let's go get changed for gym...Jane says pulling me into the lockers.. we got changed and headed towards the rest of the class where a tall woman that I'm assuming is the teacher waiting patiently with a clip board in her hand...she looks up at me with a friendly smile before speaking..

You must be Skyler I am Mrs Black today use will be playing volleyball two captains pick your teams...

As we were all picked and placed with our teammates about to start playing that sweet smell of chocolate strawberries scent invaded my nostrils again I turned my head to see where he was but my eyes widened and my jaw dropped hitting the ground I cant believe what I am looking at...