Chapter 1

" Hey guys what's up, it's Kylie here with my best friend Fiona " my voice was really high and Fiona and I started to burst out laughing luckily it was the end of the videos we had been watching

" oh can it get anymore cringe" I said coming to the end of react to old videos with Fiona.

" look at your hair and look at my makeup" Fiona said in laughter.

" okay so those videos were interesting and quite frankly just so cringe but don't forget that we are going to do a meet up in Canada because we are going home for 4 days to visit our families and fans there and that's all for this video I might vlog some of the time I'm in Canada but I can't make any promises" I said ending the video.

Fiona and I are YouTubers if you couldn't tell we've been doing YouTube since I 15 and Fiona was 16.

And for both our 2 million subscribers video we did a reaction to our old videos on each others channels and we're doing a few more videos. I'm now 20 and Fiona is 21. My channel is called KJAYT ( this was the best I could come up with but it stands for something obviously ) and Fiona's is Fiona Greer from her full name. She is usually out playing field hockey, making videos, or at the flat. I'm usually at work I work at a coffee shop yet I don't drink coffee myself so yeah it's in London but it isn't Starbucks it's more sit down talk and listen to music type of shop. We've been best friends since we were 8 and 9 years old, and when we were 19 and 20 we decided to move to England to get jobs and a flat which we did and we have a great view of London.

~ Canada Vlog ~

" so we are on our way to the airport right now and there's Fiona getting turnt in the front seat" I said pointing the camera towards her

" you know it gurllllll "she said listening and singing to Lean on by major lazer

~ Skip ride to airport ~

I was pointing the camera to a guy in a suit drooling on the seat behind us until he woke up to Fiona and I laughing at him.

As soon as we landed I took my vlog camera out and started to vlog the way there and when we got to my house Fiona's parents were there along with her siblings and they went to their house with her. Fiona were going to spend one day with our family's and the next with a few friends and we were going to all the places we went growing up since we hadn't been there in a year.

~ Day two in Canada ~

" what is up brochachos its Kylie here with Fiona, Camryn, Lauren and Amber and we're having ice cream at a beach" I said before pointing the camera to the beach, and then pointing the camera at this guy who walked by us and all five of us said in unison

" ooo he's cute" we all laughed and he looked at us like we're crazy

" I'm pretty sure that he's creeped out now" I said to the camera

" well I'm taking over her vlog she's talking to some fans right now and that's all for the day" Fiona said taking the camera and pointing it at the fans and I and we smiled and waved goodbye.

~ Last day ~

" hey so what is up we just finished the meet and greet, I didn't want to vlog the meet and greet because I didn't want to seem that I was paying attention to the camera more than then you guys, but it was so much fun meeting all of you and now we're off to the airport " I said vlogging outside my moms car because I was dropping her off at her work on the way there and then Fiona an I would have to walk the rest of the way which wasn't to far about 20 minutes we had just a backpack with us each.

On the walk there we passed a Tim Hortons and we got something to eat and then left one of the people working there I knew from high school so we talked for a bit and after we had left was walking and I ran into a pole yes a pole I wasn't paying attention and I almost dropped my lemonade. This guy asked if I was okay instead of Fiona I thought it was just her at first but I was a group of about 8 guys around me too, one of them helped me up he was tall and had blonde hair he seemed skinny for someone as tall as him. My brown hair was covering my face I probably looked really bad.

" yeah I'm fine" I replied as I attempted to fix my hair.

" yeah but the bruise on your forehead says different" a shorter guy with darker skin wearing a hat that said TBJZL on it, had said that and Fiona started to laugh at me.

" I'm Cal this is Harry, JJ, Tobi, Vikk, Josh, Ethan, Simon" And tall and a sorta ginger hair colour guy said pointing to each of the guys him and Simon the guy who had helped me up before caught my eye and I could tell Harry caught Fiona's.

" I'm Kylie and this is Fiona" I told them

" nice names why are you walking so fast that you ran into a pole?" Tobi asked

" well thanks and were just walking to the airport" I said

" we just got off a plane about 4 days ago "Harry said while laughing it wasn't really funny so I was a bit confused.

" where are you guys from" Fiona asked I was going to ask that because they had accents obviously.

" well were from many different places but we live in London, England how about you" Vikk asked

" well we are both from Canada but we actually live in London we have for the past year" I said

" where about" Cal asked

" we live in an apartment near the Westfield mall" Fiona said ( I don't remember the name of the mall near some of the guys flats )

" really Harry, Tobi, JJ, and Ethan and a few of our friends live near there too do you live near the skyview apartments, the others live in a house together" Cal asked ( I have no idea what their building is called either so...)

" um as in near you could say we live there" Fiona laughed

" really I've never seen you before" he said

" I can say the same about you too" I said

" what do you guys do for a living we all do YouTube" Josh asked

" really we both do YouTube and Kylie works at a shop" Fiona said

After some small talk we exchanged numbers and we said we would meet them at the airport when they get back after Fiona and I. We sent each other our YouTubes and all that and we were going to do a video together when they get back. They are going back to London in a day, once we got off the plane I started to vlog again and was talking about future videos coming this month on my gaming and main channel. I was talking about some GTA and FIFA 16 coming soon and then I ended my vlog. I was editing the vlog because it was a little bit too long for the viewers one time. I went to bed as
soon as I got home because I was so tired and I had such a headache.
___________________________
A/N: so what did you think of the story so far was it to long to short? I need some new names to use mainly girl names, this is my first fanfic I've published so far and I had made others on other people and all that but I had lost all the content for those.
This story will improve I just needed to have a backstory of how they all met.

Comment any I need to change or any suggestions, I hope to update every day or so. I'll probably have another chapter uploaded tonight.