ستة - Six

♠Liam's P.O.V.♠

After we had shown them the rest of the house Perrie, Louis,Harry, and Zayn all went into the living room to watch television while Niall and I made dinner.

"Hey Ni?"

"Yeah Daddy?" He asked sidetracked from where he was cooking the food.

"How you like it here? Do you like Perrie and Louis?"

"I love it here, and I think it may take a bit to get used to Perrie and Louis but I like them." He smiled.

"What about Zayn and Harry?"

They're cool." He shrugged.

"But you like me best right?"

He laughed and and nodded, "Yeah, I like you best."

And even though I know he's only saying he likes me as a friend, I still got butterflies in my stomach.

"Good, good."

It was silent the rest of the time, other than the occasional sound from the food cooking, and the quite laugh one of us would make when we looked up at each other, then blushed and laughed looking away.

Soon though, the food was finally finished and plated, so we called the others in.

I heard the television get turned off, or muted like it would most likely be.

When the came in they saw the food on the table.

"Breakfast for dinner? Li?" Louis questioned.

"Yeah, N-" Niall cut me off.

"What's wrong with breakfast for dinner?" He asked defensively.

"Woah," he held his hands up in an 'i'm innocent' look, "nothing's wrong with it, t's just Liam doesn't normally like breakfast for dinner."

"Niall wanted it, it's not a crime to make it for him."

"Liam, you could have told me you didn't like having this for dinner, we could have made something else." Niall say sadly.

I pulled him into a hug, "It's fine Ni, really."

"You sure?" He asked me pulling out of my arms slightly.

"Positive."

"Thanks Li!" He kissed my cheek softly.

"Anything for you Ni, I love you." I could see the entire room look at me, including Niall.

"W-what?" He gasped.

"I said, anything for you Ni, the- the foods getting cold."

"That's not wha-" Harry said.

"That's what I said Harry." I snapped, interrupting him.

"Alright, no need to be snappy,  let's have dinner." Perrie said trying to diffuse the anger.

Everyone grabbed a plate from the counter, and poured them selves a drink, then sat down at the table.

During dinner everyone was quiet, and you could feel the tension around us.

"Li?" Niall asked quietly, playing with his eggs.

"Yes?" I ground out, stabbing my ham.

"Did you really me-"

I stood up abruptly, "I'll be in my room If anyone needs me."

I pushed in my chair, placed my dishes in the sink and ran up stairs.

When I got to my room, I slammed my door shut, they could probably hear it downstairs, locked it, and fell onto my bed crying.

I don't know why I got my hopes up. I mean, the kiss was an accident, he didn't really mean it.

He won't even call me by my nickname around the others, he's probably ashamed of me.

Probably ashamed that I'm the one who adopted him, and ashamed that I'm the one who he's going to have to come to because Louis has Harry, and Perrie has Zayn.

I could feel myself start to doze off, my eyes heavy from crying, the last thing I heard before falling into sleeplessness was a quiet knock and a whisper of my name, I'm not even sure who it was, because I was almost dead at that point.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

This is the last update until after summer, but I believe I know where I'm going with this next.

So, the next one should maybe be longer, and better, not when it's midnight, and 4 days before exams.