اثنان - Two

RECAP:

"Niall," His head turned to face me, "Would you like to see your new room?" I asked.

"Yes please!" He cheered.

 :END OF RECAP

♠Liam's P.O.V.♠

    "Alright Niall." I said. "I'll call Lou, and Per down so we can give you a tour of the house."      

Zayn raised his hand shyly.      

"Zayn, mate. You don't have to raise your hand." I tell him.      

"Alright," He said shakily, "I was wondering." He paused.      

"Yes?" I hinted for him to continue.      

"Is Per hot?"   What?      

"Well, depends on your preferences." I tell him, "I think she's very beautiful," Did Niall look disappointed when I said she was beautiful? No. Must have been my imagination.  "But, I don't bat for that team." I finish off.      

Niall's eyes looked as if they had lit up.      

What's up with my imagination today?  

Oh well.      

"Lou! Per! Get down here! They're here! I want us all to give them the tour!" I yell u the stairs to where their bedrooms are located.      

Next thing I heard, was a stampede of elephants. Which was really only Louis and Perrie running down the stairs.      

Louis ran over to an unsuspecting Harry and scooped him up in his arms and spun around giving him a hug.      

Harry let out a squeak of surprise.      

When Perrie, Louis, and I adopted them. We hadn't gotten the chance to meet them. We just got to look at pictures, and pick out who we thought would fit in best with out "family".      

Perrie, took a more subtle approach. She walked up to Zayn and stuck out her hand.  

"Perrie Edwards. Nice to finally meet you." She said with a quick shake of the hand.      

"Zayn Malik. Nice to uh, meet you."  He stuttered out.      

Niall looked a little left out not being greeted like the others had, so I snuck behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist and hugged him from behind.   I felt him tense up, then let himself melt into my embrace once he fingured out it was me.      

"Welcome to the family Niall." I whispered into his ear.      

"Thank you for letting me in." He whispered back.      

I looked up to see Perrie, Louis, Harry, and Zayn talking.      

"Alright guys. It's now 12:30 PM," I say looking at my watch, "we have six hours until dinner. Let's get the tour done before then." I said.      

"Ooooh, Ooooh!!!! Liam,!  Liam! Liam! Can we show them Harry's bedroom first?" Louis asked excitedly.      

"Sure Lou." I give in.    

"Then Zayn's room next!" Perrie put in.      

"Alright." I sigh.      

I look down at Niall. "Looks like we're saving the best for last." I laugh.      

"Yeah Liam! The best for last!" He yells.      

I see Louis pulling a timid Harry up the stairs, he's got to learn to be more careful around him.    He's still new here.      

"Lou, be careful!" I yell.      

▼ Outside Harry's Bedroom ▲

"Ready to see my masterpiece Harry?" Louis asked.

Harry nodded hesitantly.

Louis opened the door to show us the room.

It was the first time either Perrie or I have seen it as well.

Because we all agreed to leave the rooms a total surprise for all of us.

It was a simple room.

Black glass flooring, that had a wooden design to it. A thin white shag carpet, underneath the bed. The bed was raised off the floor. Gray wallpaper, orange ceiling. A fence type hanging thing. White hanging sphere lights. And simple gray horizontal striped curtains. With a few decorative nick-knacks here and there.

Harry gasped.

"This. Is for me?" He asked shocked.

"Yes Harry! For you!" Louis cheered, "Do you like it?" He asked.

"I love it!" Harry yelled.

Well that's good.

One room down. 

Two to go.