خمسة - Five

♠Liam's P.O.V.♠

I smiled at Zayn hugging Perrie.

But then decided we had been here long enough, and it was my turn to show Niall his room.

"Alright guys, time's up. Time to show Nialler his room!" I cheered.

Louis looked at me strangely.

"Nialler?"

My face flushed. "Um... Yeah. You see, I sorta, maybe, gave Nialle- Niall a nickname."

"Aww." Louis cooed pinching my cheeks

 "Shut up Lewis." I said to annoy him, "You gave Harry a nickname. Or should I say you gave Haz a nickname."

"Hey!" Harry hissed. "Only Louis is allowed to call me Haz." He narrowed his eyes at me.

"Sorry Harry." I apologized as we came up to Niall's door.

I heard soft snores escaping from my collar, so I gently shook Niall. "Hey Ni, you gotta get up, we're going to see your room now." I lull into his ear.

He sat up slowly, and rubbed his fisted hands over his eyes.

"We gon' see my rom no' daddy?" He said in a tired, slurred voice.

I don't think I answered him quick enough, due to the fact I was admiring all his features, because he started talking again.

"Daddy?" Niall yawned, making him look even younger then he already looks.

"Yeah bud?" I ask turning back around to face him.

"Can I see my room now?"

I nod, "Yeah. I'll show it to you now." I smiled.

He smiled back.

As soon as the door was open, Louis, Perrie, Harry, and Zayn all ran in before Niall even got a chance to see any of it.

Gee, how considerate.

"Hey! I wanted to see my room before everybody else!" Niall whined.

"Shh, it's okay, we saved the best room for last, and now we get to have the best person for last to see it." I say to him.

He smiled at me and poked my nose. "Aww Li. Look at you making me feel better." He joked.

"Close your eyes Ni. I want it to be a big surprise."

He nodded and closed his eyes, then covered them with his hands.

But could see through the cracks he made between his fingers, that he was looking out.

"No peeking mister." I teased walking into his room.

He groaned but covered his eyes none the less.

"On the count of three 'kay Ni?" I asked.

"Sure."

"One... Two... Three..."

He opened his eyes,

"Oh my gosh! Liam! I love this room!"

I think he tried to kiss me cheek, but I had been looking at the opposite side of the room, and looked over at him at the exact time, making it, so we kissed.

Full on. On the mouth.

I stood there frozen. Shocked.

Not that I didn't like it, because lets get real, I loved it.