Italy

Tears spilled down my face as I stood in the hall, motionless.

"No.. He can't be gone! West!"
The albino dropped to the floor, kneeling next to his younger brother's body.
He was sobbing, anguished cries streaming out. Tears puddled on the floor. His little brother was gone...

------------------------------------------
~flashback~
------------------------------------------
(Third person)

"Ve!~ Germany, is it true you are going to war?!"
The little Italian's body grew cold at the thought of his friend going away.
"Ja, Italy. I am. I do not want you to worry for me."
"B-but why can't you stay?"
The German sighed, and pulled Italy into a tight embrace.
This was unlike the German, so the Italian was slightly surprised.

"I'm sorry Feliciano, but I have to go. I'll notify you as soon as I get back to base camp from my mission, okay?"
"O-okay."
"And you understand I may need reinforcements, you and Japan?"
"Y-yes."
The German gave the smaller Italian another quick hug, picked up his duffel bag, and walked out.

-------------------------------------
~Flashback over~
-------------------------------------

"Please... Please west, open your eyes..."
There was a wave of soldiers that flooded into the room. Some carefully lifted the stretcher, transporting the German to the medical tent.
The albino was on the floor, sobbing for his younger brother. Japan knelt to comfort him. But the albino did not notice, for fury was consuming his grief.