A Second Surprise

Before I start, I just want to thank you guys for 6K views!

Now onto the story!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Your POV~

It was Sunday. I opened my eyes to see Ross still asleep. It took a few minutes until he woke up and turned to me.

"Good morning, (Y/n)." He said, giving me a light kiss on the forehead. Then he got out of bed and got ready for work.

"Good morning," I replied. "Hey you know, it's Sunday. The post office is closed. I can go to the offices today."

"If I were you, I wouldn't come in for a few hours, ok?"

"Why not? Is something wrong?"

"Um...yeah something is wrong...yeah...you know what, I'll text you when you can come in, ok?"

"Alright...." I replied, slightly suspicious.

He gave me another kiss and left for work. I laid in bed and turned on Netflix. Anime couldn't distract me from my thoughts. Why didn't Ross want me to come into the offices with him? I tried not to think about it, but it kept coming back. I repeatedly ignored the thought and watched more anime. The more subtitles I had to read, the more distracted I would get. (Logic)

After an hour or so, I was looking for things to do, since it's been a while since I've had a free day by myself. I decided to go out to lunch. I went to McDonald's because it was closest and I didn't feel like driving. I sat there eating when I noticed a few people whispering. Two words that I kept hearing were 'Postal' and 'Girl.' Adam was right, I am YouTube famous. Then I began thinking about Adam, and Alesa, and Jin, and Barney, and Ross.

When Ross said something was wrong, did he mean something was wrong with someone at the office? I thought, beginning to get worried. No, Ross would tell me something like that, or at least, someone else would? But what if they didn't do that to keep me from worrying? What if someone's hurt?! My hands began to shake, which caused my sandwich to fall on the floor. There wasn't much left anyway. I picked it up and threw my food out. I began to drive home.

When I got home, I went under the covers. "Ross said he'll text me when I can come," I said to myself. Suddenly, I remembered someone else was home.

"Grace?" I called, heading toward her room. I slowly opened the door. She was still asleep, probably still getting used to the time zones. I began to quietly shut the door when she woke up.

"Huh? Oh, good day, (Y/n)!" She shouted, getting out of bed.

"Good morning," I replied with a wave. "Did you sleep okay?"

"I slept like a baby. It was great! Hey do you know if we can go visit Jin today? I still don't have my car."

I looked the other way, knowing that Jin was at the office. "Um...I'm not allowed to go to the office until Ross texts me, sorry."

"Jin's not in the office. He's at home."

"Wait, why?"

"He told me he was taking a little break from the office."

"Oh, then sure, we can visit him. Do you want me to just drop you off?"

"Sure, I'll text you when I'm ready to be picked up."

"Alright."

"Wait, first let me get ready."

I waited in the car, and she came out after ten minutes. That was really quick, especially because she did her hair and everything.

She got into the car and we drove to Jin's house. I dropped her off when I got a text.

Ross: Alright, you can come to the office now.

I immediately put my foot on the pedal and headed to the office. I knocked on the door and Adam opened it.

"What's wrong that you guys haven't told me about? I've been worried all......day....." I walked in to see everyone wearing suits, and balloons everywhere. I didn't see Ross though.

"Ross? Where's Ross?" You headed to his office and opened the door. He was in there, also wearing a suit and with one knee touching the floor and holding a box.

"(Y/n), I love you...so much...and I want to be with you forever so..." He opened the box to reveal a beautiful ring. "Will you marry me?"

I began to tear up. I was so happy. "Yes, Ross. I will marry you." I smiled.

He jumped up and kissed me, and everyone cheered. I felt so lucky to be working at the post office that day, or else I probably never would've met him, and now we're engaged.