Comments

This pic...ugh I can't even handle it!! 😍👌🏼
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~3rd POV~

Ross released the video that you were in today. He sent you the link over text, but you didn't have time to watch it while you were at work. When you got home, you went on YouTube to watch it. It already had 30,000 views! You smiled. It had a couple thousand likes too! You checked the comments.

'Awe! That kiss was too cute!'

'Ew that b*tch is absolutely UG-LY.'

'Why is she with Ross? Ross can do WAY better.'

'Get that away. Just..that thing next to Ross doesn't deserve to be on camera.'

'She's using Ross for fame.'

'She's so weird-looking.'

'If I see this girl again, I'm going to unsub.'

'Whoever ships this is blind.'

'This girl should kill herself.'

You closed out of YouTube completely, tears filling your eyes. There were so many comments, and so many were filled with hate. Your phone buzzed. It was Ross.

Ross: So, you like the video?

You wanted to throw your phone, but you controlled yourself. You set it down and went to your room, tears streaming down your face. You grabbed your pillow and sobbed into it.
What did I do wrong? You thought. I just want to record with my friends and my...other friend. But I guess I can't do that.

~Ross's POV~

Was (Y/n) asleep? No, she's a night owl, and it's only 8:00. She always replies to my texts when she sees them. My phone buzzed and I took it out. It was a YouTube notification. Someone had commented; 'She should kill herself.' Without another thought, I opened it up to see all the hate comments. I grabbed my jacket and opened the apartment door. Max saw me leaving.
"Hey Ross, where are you-"
"No time." I shut the door and ran out of the building. I got into my car and peeled out, heading to (Y/n)'s house. She told me her address one time in case I ever wanted to hang out with her. I pulled into the parking lot and parked. I sprinted to the door of her apartment and started pounding on it.
"(Y/N)!!!!" I shouted, my voice cracking a bit.
There was no answer, so I screamed her name again. I heard footsteps, then the door opened.
(Y/n) stood there, tears rolling down her cheeks. She still looked beautiful, even when she was crying. I grabbed her and wrapped my arms around her. I started to cry as well.
"Ross...w-w-why are you here?" She managed to ask, sobbing a bit.
"Because I was scared that I lost you..." I replied, kissing her forehead. "I was thinking of the worst things when I saw those comments." I knew that (Y/n) used to be suicidal, and seeing those comments made me worried.
We finally stopped hugging and she let me inside.
"You can't listen to them. They're just jealous."
"I know but...I didn't do anything..why were they attacking me?"
"That's how people are, spreading hate everywhere over everything."
"Thanks for coming, Ross."

~Your POV~

Ross asked if he could stay for the night.
"If you feel uncomfortable with me sleeping in the same bed as you, I'll just sleep on the couch, I just...don't want to leave your side. I'm nervous."
"You can sleep in the same bed as me, just don't expect anything." I glared at him playfully.
"Oh! No-no-no-no-no I'm not like that!" He said, blushing hard in embarrassment.
I started to laugh, then he did too. We went into my room and watched tv for a bit, then we both went to sleep.
My last thought was:
I think I love you, Ross...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey!

Sorry that this update is so short, as I said before, I'm visiting "family" in Massachusetts so I'm trying to spend time with them.
Anyway, thanks for tuning into this chapter!
—Pokki