*insert title here*

Song: Still Into You - Paramore
Omg I want to dye my hair like Hayley's!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Your POV~
You slowly opened your eyes to see a place that wasn't your apartment. What's going on?! Where am I?! I suddenly remembered where I was last night. Did I fall asleep at Adam's place? I felt something besides the couch touching me. I looked up to see Ross, asleep. I remembered cuddling with him last night, and apparently, I just fell asleep on him. I slowly got out from under him without waking him. I just realized something: I don't have work today, it's Sunday. Phew. That saved me from panicking. I quietly walked towards the door when
"Oh hey (Y/n)."
"EEP!" I shouted, jumping and turning around. It was Adam. "Adam, you scared the junk out of me!"
"Oops, sorry. What are you still doing here? I thought Jin woke you and Ross up." He then smirked and started nudging me. "Speaking of you and Ross..."
"Please don't." As much as I loved what happened last night, I didn't want to be made fun of by Adam.
"Sorry. Hey, you're off today right? Do you want to swing by the offices? You could become YouTube famous." He nudged me.
"Okay, nerd. I'm gonna head home and change first. I'll be seeing you."
"Byeeeee!" He said with a weird but funny voice. I laughed as I was walking out the door. I smiled as I got in the car. I finally made friends after months of living here. Well, I haven't had friends since elementary school. Oh the horrible memories of childhood...

~MAGICAL AND CONVENIENT FLASHBACK~
(Warning: Ross is like, really mean during this flashback)
You walked up to Ross with a huge smile on your face. You were about to tell him how you really felt, that you loved him. That you wanted to be with him for as long as possible. You tapped on his shoulder. He turned around and smiled. He dove in to give me a hug. His soft, warm hugs always made you happy.
"Hey, how's my best friend?" Ross asked.
"Awesome! How's MY best friend?" You replied with a huge grin.
"Pretty good."
"Hey listen...can I talk to yo-" the bell rang.
"Hey, can it wait until after school. I'm sorry, I have to go." He hugged me again and left.
You sighed, but waited until after school
*after school*
You waited out at the school playground, holding your friendship bracelet. Ross had an identical one that you made for him when you first met. You were being bullied and he saved you from them. He was walking out of the school so you called his name.
"ROSS!" You shouted.
"Coming!" He ran towards you. "So what did you need to tell me?" He was panting.
"I.......I love you, Ross...." You whispered.
He burst out laughing. "Are you serious?! You of all people? Oh my god, stop!" He fell over laughing.
You made a serious face. "Ross...It's not funny."
"(Y/n), I don't want you. You're just a weird girl that I felt bad for one time. I only stuck around because my friends didn't think I would do it."
You started cry.
"What, did you think I'd really like you back?" He asked, starting to laugh again. You said nothing else and ran away. Your tears were running down your neck now but you were too busy running to care. As you made it onto the soccer field, you tripped and fell, but you saved yourself with your hands. You sat on the ground and sobbed into your knees. All of the memories of you two went through your head and you cried harder.

That was the end of your friendship...

(Dear gosh I'm legit crying, that made me feel so sad)
~End of flashback~
You started to cry, thinking of those painful memories. The Ross that I know now reminds me so much of him. Wait a second...NO...IT CAN'T BE HIM. Could it? That may be why he's so familiar. I didn't know what to think. Ross was back into my life, and he...cuddled with me during a movie. I smiled. My life was full again. I pulled into the parking lot of the apartment and entered the building.

~Ross's POV~
I opened my eyes. Where am I? I looked around. Oh, I was at Adam's house. But why? Then I suddenly remembered. (Y/n). She and I were cuddling last night. Oh, she's so beautiful and familiar at the same time. It's so weird.
"Ah, good morning sleeping beauty." Adam said, smirking at me. He was looking down at me from behind the couch, making his signature face.
"WERE YOU LOOKING AT ME THIS WHOLE TIME?!" I shouted, extremely startled.
"No, just after (Y/n) left."
"(Y/n)! Where'd she go?"
"She went back to her apartment to change. She'll be at the offices later."
I smiled.
"Oh you seem happy about that." Adam smirked.
I blushed. "Well she's a pretty cool girl and I like hanging out with her."
"Mmmmmhmmm. Well, you need to go to your apartment and change. Unless you're ok with staying in your same clothes."
"Are you kidding me?! (Y/n) is going to be there!" I dashed out of the house. I smiled as I got into the car. I couldn't wait to see (Y/n) again. As I was driving to my apartment, I slammed on the breaks. (Y/n)! She's so familiar because she was the girl I was a jerk to! Someone honked their horn at me and I pulled over. No no no no no... she went to school with me! She probably remembers how much of a dick I was! I sighed. She was so beautiful then, and she still is now. Why was I so mean? She loved me.. And I think I loved her, but I was too stupid to see it. I pulled back onto the road and continued driving.