chapter 11

jacks pov

i lay JC on the bed,and shove my hands in my pants pockets. i feel my hand hit something,and pull out a tiny envelope with a note in the back.

~sorry abour yanking you away like that. this couldnt wait. give this to ms.slaughter when you are ready. good luck jack. -slendy~

i open the envelope,and pull out two shinny rings. i start shaking,and almost drop the rings. could i really do this? i put the envelope back in my pocket,and keep looking at the rings. yeah. i could do this. i just cant flip out if she says no. i hope she says yes. i shove the rings back in my pocket,and think. should i plan something? nah,ill just wing-it. i turn back to JC, and see her stretching. "jack!" shs gets up,and hugs me hard. "i missed you." i hug her tightly. "yeah. can i ask you something?"

"yeah." i take a deep breath,and hold onto her tighter. "JC....... um...w-will you.....marry me......please." please? wow jack. smooth. "yes." i pull back,and look at her. "really?" she nods,and smiles. i pull the ring out my pocket,and slide it on my finger. "thank you." she chuckles,and kisses my cheek. "welcome." i look at her for a while,and cock my head to the side. "what?" i shrug. "you should die your hair black with blue tips and purple streeks." she rolls her eyes,and looks down at the ring. she smiles slightly,and walks into the bathroom,turning on the water. i sit on the bed,and watch JC in the bathroom as she dies her haor black and puts the blue at the ends. she looks at me threw the mirror,and smiles,putting in the purple streeks.

she washes out her hair,and blow dries it,brushing it out. she turns to me,amdotions me over. get up,and she takes off my mask,tossing it on the bed. "want me to cut your hair?" i nod,and she grabs scizzors,cutting my hair. when shes done,she ruffles it and smiles. "can i die it black!?" i shake my head. "ok." she lays down on the bed,and takes a happy sigh. theres a nock at the door,and i go to open it,but slendy appeirs in the room. "congrads mrs.slaughter. jack,will you be taking her last name. it makes more sence if your a killer." i look at JC and she nods. "yeah." he nods,and walks out the room. i lay next to JC,and take her hand,twisying the ring on her finger.

JC POV

wow. jacks great. im glade he didmtake a big deal out of it and plan something big and crap. "im glad you didnt do a big deal about it." i say to jack,lacing my fingers with his. "yeah. i was thinking about it,but didnt do it. im glade i didnt." he kisses me lightly,anf keeps his head rested on my shoulder. I run a hand threw his now cut hair, and he blows in  my ear once in a while. he sits up,and looks at me with an evil smile on his face. "we should celebrate. go on a killing spree." I nod,and pull on my combat  boots and put on my bullet belt. I put my knives in each boot,and grab my other one. I walk to jeffs room, and open the door. "hey jeff. meet me in the living room in 5." he nods,and I shut the door. I trot down the stairs,and see everyone in the living room. I stnd next to jack, and jeff comes down the stairs. "ok. well, me and JC got engaged; and I want you all to help us on the killing spree." everyone cheers,and walks out the door with their knives. I follow jack down the path with the others behind me,  he stops in front of a wedding. "shall we crash this wedding?" we all cheer,and I step ahead.

"I now-" I throw my knife at the bride, and jack stabs the groom. the rest of the guys run; stabbing everyone we see. I cut a heart into the brides chest, and take off her blood splattered veil. I set it on  my head, and jack takes the bow off the guy;standing In front of me. slendy stands next to us,and everyone crowds around.  I space off as slendy starts to talk. thinking about how ill be spending the rest of my life wiith a liller and his family. I look into the deep pits of black where jacks eyes would be, and imagian his soft brown eyes looking into mine.

"JC?" I blush a little, and nod my head. before I know it, jacks lips are on mine,everyone throwing up bloody snow. I pull back, and he lifts me up onto his back. I lay my head on his shoulder, and we follow behind everyone as we go back to the house. I kiss jacks ear, and smile. "love you jack." "love you to." "hey! Mr. and Mrs slaughter! get your ass out the cold and in the house!" jeff yells, pushing everyone into the house. jack walks into the house,and we all pile onto the couch. I sit in jacks lap, hoody and masky sit on the ground, BEN and jeff sit next to us, and slender man stands next to us, slpender man standing next to him. "that was an interesting wedding." hoody says, poking my boot. "well it was my wedding and I thought it was perfect." I say smiling. jack agrees,and we all sigh. "im out to kill. anyone want to join?" hoody ask standing. everyone leaves, sigh shaking my head. "jack?" I look at him as he plays with the ring on his finger. he doesn't look up at me, but slightly smiles. "yes love?" I smile and shake my head. "never mind." I get up,and go into the kitchen. I fill a pot of water, and put it on the stove turning it on. I grab noodles,and break them in half, setting them in the water. I turn on my stario, and put on bless the fa;; 'promised ones'. "what ya making."

I jump a little, and turn to jack. I hand him the box,and he sits at the table. he watches me walk back and forth, dancing and singing along to the song. he helps me with the food,anf we eat in silence.