chapter 2

J.C. POV

i try screaming for jack,but cant. "shut up you little cunt!" he spats,holding the blade to my stoach. he smiles evily at me,and jabs the knife into my stomach. i scream in pain,and he jumps off me,and out the window. i look down at the knife still in my stomach,and shake still crying. jack bust threw the door,and runs out. hoodie comes in next,and sighs. he comes up next to me,and pulls out the kinfe. i scream in pain,and cluntch onto his hoodie. he clamps a hand over my mouth,and i try calming down. he grabs wrap from besiddme him,and cleans and wraps my stomach. "J.C.. did this killer have on all green?" i nod,and hoodie wripes away my tears. "ok. jack will be in a sec." i nod,and he walks out of the room. i try moving,but just whimper trying to. my door opens a bit,and i see jack. he looks behind him,and then hoodie pushes him in,making jack stmble forward. he slowly comes up to me,and looks at me. "BEN get you?" i nod my head,and he lightly traces the bandage with his finger. "ok. ill be down stairs." i open my mouth to object,but he runs out the room. i hear the front door open,jack yell something,and it slam. i look out the window,and watch him run away from the house. my door opens,and jeff jumps on me. i cry in pain,and jeff chuckles a bit. "sorry." i no,and breath in and out.

he sits on the edge of my bed,and plays with feet. "i took your kitchen knife." he says holding it up. "thats the wrong one. the other one is bigger." his eyes widen more,and jumps up. "show me!" he helps me up gently,and we make out way down the stairs and into the kitchen. he lean against the counter,and go into a drawer. i pull out a very big knife and hand it to jeff,taking the other one. "awsome!" he runs out the room,yelling hoodies name. "hoodie! look wh- AHHHHHH" I hear a girly scream,and someone scream and hooie runs into the kitchen. "he bent my knife!" i grab the knife from jeff,and grab another one just like the one,and hand it jeff. we hang in the kitchen for a while,and they go home. i hoble into the living room,and sit on the couch. i look at the time and see its only 1. i groan and lean my head back,letting sleep take over my body.

"J.C., c'mon hun." i open my eyes,and see jack in front of me. "no." i whisper, wrapping my arms around myself. "c'mon,i have to go do something and im not letting you stay here." i sit up and wince. "but its my house. i think ill be fine!" i snap back. "no you wont." "yes jack,i will." "no you wont!" jack barks,making me flinch. "put this on and meet me outside." i nod,and slide on black leather pants. i put on the bullet belt,making it dip on one side of my hip,i put on a black tank top,and pull a leather vest over it. i put on the knee high lace up combat boots,and slide two knives on each side. i pull on finger cut leather gloves with studs on the knuckles,and brush out my hair. i put on my make up;black eye shadow,eye liner under my water line,and draw a stitch on my left cheek. i walk out the door,and see jack,maskie,hoodie, and jeff. its silent for a while as the guys just stair at me,and maskie decides to be a cocky ass. "whoa! look at that sexy ass bitch! id tap that!" i look at jack,and see him looking at maskie. i laugh,and follwo jeff.

i jog up to his side,and listen to my combat boots ratle on the ground. "you look good." jeff says still not looking at me. "thanks." its silent,and maskie and jack start yelling at each other. maskie runs past me,and slaps my butt saying "GOTTA LOVE THEM ASS!" jack runs after him,and hoodie apperis beside me. i watch jack and maskie chase each other,and laugh. "just like cartoons." i whisper to myslef. jack pulls out a knife,and i grab miine,throwing it as hard as i can at jack. i hits his knife,and they both fall to the ground. jack looks at me,and maskie claps. "now shes a sexy killer!" i run up to jack,and jump on his back so he doesnt kill maskie. he falls to the ground,and i put y fot on his chest keeping him from getting up. "no." "bu-" "i said no jack!" he mumbles something,and i grab my knife,putting it in my boot. we walk into the woods,and i have a feeling like im being watched. "uh,jack i_-" he clams a hand over my mouth,and shakes his head. they all pul out their knives,so i pull both mine out.

something orange flys past me,and i tell the guys to stop. i look at the thing,and see its a dart. jeff grabs me and picks me up,running along with the guys. jeff puts me down, but we keep running. i feel three sharp pains in both my legs and i fall,blacking out.

"maksie!" i yell as he pulls the orange thing out my leg. "sorry! damn!" he tosses it to jeff,who just looks around,and tosses it in the cobored above him. i roll my eyes,and walk next to jeff. i stand next to him,and he kicks my combat boot,leaving a print on it. i kick him back,and he desides to poke my stomach. i clamp a hand over my mouth to hold in a little scream, and lean against the wall. jeff walks away real fast,and i sit on the ground. jack walks up next ro me,and lifts up my shirt looking at the bandage. its covered in blood and some starts seeping threw. "c'mon. your room." i nod,and slowly make my way to my room while jack talks to the guys about sonething.

i fall onto the bed,and jack comes in with cleaner and a new wrap. he crouches down next to me,and pulls up my shirt. he grabs the bandage,and looks at me,ripping it off. my eyed widen and i close my eyes,taking in deep breaths. jacks pours the cleaner onto a rag,and maskie burst threw the door. jack drops the cleaner on me,and it spills all over me. i scream and curl up into a ball. "damn it maskie! get the hell out!" jack throws the bottle at maskie,and he runs out of the room. he grabs my wrist,and looks down at me as i cry. to my suprise,he pulls me onto his lap and i cry into his chest,him trying to sooth me.

he leans back against the wall,and holds me tightly against him. "sorry i dropped it." he whispers in my ear,stroking my cheek. i nod,and he lifts up my shirt,putting a bandage on. the pain goes away,and i relaxe in jacks arms. "thanks jack." i go to get up,but jacks grabs my arm. "uh,stay please?" i hear the pleading in his voice,and maybe a hint of pain. why would you be in pain? i just got a knife stabbed threw me! i nod,and lay next to him. he picks me up,and puts me in his lap. i close my eyes,and he rest his head on top of mine,softly whispering to himself. "jack,what you whispering?" i ask,looking. "im not talking. im just sitting here........what are you hearing?" he ask. "im hearing like,little voices. they're whispering,but i cant understand what they're saying." he nods,and lays back down.

"you like this jack?" he doesnt answer,just shrugs. "i guess. never really had this when i had my family. dont really know what to think of it." i nod,and lift up his mask. i kiss his cheek,and lay back down.