Disclaimer

Characters are not fictional,their real....

Rose and Rosie Dix are real people and you'll know them by searching their channel in YouTube as RoseEllenDix and TheRoxterra... (Sorry I'm kinda new and I didn't know how to spell it since while doing this I don't have internet.)

Their a hilarious lesbian? Bisexual?.... Couple... They were married 20th of March... I guest it was 2014_or 2015.... Like I said! I'm a new subscriber there....

And.... Their real cute and sweet together.... Their also in Twitter and IG if you want to follow them... I tell you.. Their real cute....

Just do it.... A early Christmas gift to good ol me.... You'll love them.... Despite being straight as a uncooked spaghetti...

..... But... This scenario isn't real..... It's fictional.... Some will hate me for it.... But it'll end with a happy ending... Yay!

Don't worry.... I haven't forgot of BeChloe.... Never would.....

Aaannnddd...... I do not own anything.....

P.S: I would never want this scenario to happen to them.... Because their literally cute and perfect together.... Their soul mates.... Okay!.... Okay.....

Oonnn with the show!

P.P.S: I love Moulin Rouge..... And their music..... Except Nicole Kidman became a little fat when I last saw her...... And a little older.... But still gorgeous....

Alright!