Attacked

" Congratz Babe..." I hear from behind me. I instantly turn around to see Jonghyun with a bouquet of roses. I smile slightly, walking to him as he gives me an embarrassed smile.
" So you actually came here hm?" I said teasingly. I could never stay mad at Jonghyun. Even with how he scared me that day when he yelled at me, I love him way too much to stay mad. Jonghyun hands me the flowers before biting his lip nervously.

" I'm really sorry baby. I know that I shouldn't have done that to you. It's just you know I don't like sharing you with anyone." He said his cheeks slightly red as he looks at his shoes. I giggle, setting the flowers down and giving him a hug.

" I forgive you. And I'm sorry too. I should have take your feelings into consideration." I said as he pecks my cheek. Jonghyun pulls away slightly, his brown puppy like eyes curved into an eye smile. He places a kiss onto my lips, nibbling on my bottom lip as I squeak in surprise.

" Jonghyun! We're in public! Not only that, but we're both idols!" I said pulling away. Jonghyun only laughs.

" Oh well, the fans already know that we're together." He said, his arms still around my waist. I try my best to glare at him but we only end up laughing. Once again, I have him back.

~

Girls Generation has been winning almost every week on the shows we've been on. I honestly am in shock at how much everyone liked Party. Now we're going to comeback with our new album named Lion Heart. I hope it'll be a big hit. Promotions for Party are now over and so we're working hard on the album, with recording and dance practices. Today is my day off, and luckily Jonghyun has his day off as well, so we're going to go on a date. In secret of course.

" Babe, have you seen my mask?" Jonghyun calls from our room.

" The black one?" I ask.

" Yeah."

" I washed it. Check in the laundry." I said cleaning the kitchen from our breakfast. I hear footsteps and then an " AH HA". I laugh as I finish up the dishes and walk to the bedroom to see Jonghyun putting on the mask.

" You're ready?" He asks eying my yoga pants, messy bun and sweatshirt.

" Babe, we're getting coffee." I said getting my dark gray face mask. Jonghyun laughs as he gets his sunglasses. We lock up and head out walking to the nearest cafe. Jonghyun's fingers lace around mine as we walk, even with him wearing a mask, I could tell he was smiling. I grin as we walk into the cafe. I get into a booth while Jong orders two coffees for us.

" I'll be right back babe." He said as he walks to the back of the cafe. I figure that he has to go to the bathroom so I sit and wait.

" Miya-unnie!?" I look to see two school girls. They had a Party CD and pens in hand. I smile sweetly at them.

" Hi girls. Do you want me to sign that for you?" I ask as they nod. I sign their CD and they smile as I also take a picture with them.

" Unnie, we have another friend but she's shy. Can you come meet her?" One of them asks.

" Sure. But I have to back soon." I said as they take my hands and drag me out of the cafe. Suddenly I get a sick feeling in my stomach as we head towards and alley.

" W-why are we going here?" I ask trying to get out of their grip. Their hands tighten around my wrists as we turn into the alley. My eyes widen as I see a group of saesang fans.

" Oh, the bitch is here!" One of them said. I gulp and look around for an exit.

" I don't want any trouble." I said to them.

" Oh please, you've already caused so much trouble. First you're dating our Jonghyun and now you think you can be with Girls Generation? Ha, you make me laugh." The leader said. " Now to teach you a lesson." My hands get tied behind my back, and they start hitting me. Landing punches everywhere, my skin starts to bruise and my lip bleeds. I beg them to stop but they only throw me to the ground and kick me. I suddenly get carried and two of them throw me to the street. My head hits the concrete roughly, my vision goes blurry as I struggle to get up. I manage to get onto my knees, when I hear the strangest beeping sound. I turn and I swear all the life nearly came out of me. A large truck hits me. I fly to the other side of the street, hitting the floor harshly. Slowly my eyes begin to close as I see a dark figure come towards me.

" MIA!!"