Chapter Two: Don't Leave Me Alone With Him!

Sry couldn't find a good picture for Jake

Kellin

"This is Chris Redwood." The principal tells me, indicating a boy. "Hi... I'm Kellin." I say nervously. The boy took me to my first period. I'm a very timid and shy person, I'm also polite. "Thank you." I murmur shyly before takes me in. Chris chuckles and says no problem.

He told me I should sit by the boy in gray, apparently it was his brother. After a small introduction to the teacher and getting a worksheet, I took my seat. The work sheet was easy, for me at least. Once done with at all, I turned it in and started working on my book.

I was quiet and didn't say much to anyone, not even after class. While standing at my locker, a big jock came over and shoved me into the locker. Uh oh. "You look gay. So until you date a chick, I'll beat the shit out of you." I made the mistake of admitting my sexuality.

My first day and everyone already knows I'm gay. It just slipped out. He was about to throw a punch, when a grabbed his fist. "Enough. Leave the kid alone." I immediately recognize him as Jake, Chris's brother.

After my would be bully flees, he gazes at me with curiosity. "So you finished pretty quickly. Mind giving me a hand?" Since he asked nicely, I agree to help him study. "You don't mind that I'm gay?!" I blurt out. Jake smiles and shakes his head.

Jake and I had every other period together. 1st, 3rd, and 5th as well as lunch. He turned out to be a really nice guy and told me to meet him at lunch. When I sat down alone, since I was clueless as to where their table was, I got a fry to the face. It was the boy from earlier, so I know he did it purposely.

He got up to sit with me, but I was saved by Chris. He dragged me to the safety of his table. I sat by Jake and Chris. "Aww you are seriously adorable!" A pretty blonde yells. "I'm Cece!" I blush and lower my head.

"Aww don't be shy." Cece murmurs, sitting beside me. "Cece you're scaring him." Jake says seriously. They all look at him in surprise. "Sorry." Cece moves back to her original seat. Chris raises an eyebrow at Jake. "Cece is right. You're cute." Another girl giggles, twirling her hair.

Uh oh, she's developing a crush, better tell everyone now. After all, they'll figure it out any way. "I'm gay." I mumble shyly. The girl almost started hyperventilating.

"Ohmygoshthatissocute!" She screams, causing the table to recieve unwanted attention. Chris calms her down. I've been around gay fan girls before. I live with one. Samantha, my step-sister, is a gay fan girl. I laugh nervously.

If you haven't realized by now, I'm a nervous person. I've never had many friends and the one's I've had, were all girls. They were also gay shippers. Two of them were lesbians and were dating. Our happy time is interrupted when we go up to get lunch.