After she ate her food, Beth had excused herself to go and do something else, leaving Athena alone to get dressed. They had provided her with clothes, some new ones may she say. She slowly pulled herself out of bed and to the leather chair were the clothes were laid out. A red flannel, a grey shirt, jeans, socks, and a pair of black undergarments privately given by Maggie herself. She slowly stripped off her clothes, removing her red coat, white shirt, and jeans before throwing on the clothes provided. Surprisingly, they fit her like they were from her own closet. She fixed the flannel so that it was rolled up to her sleeves before undoing her braids so that her black hair laid in curls down her body. She ran her fingers through him quickly before walking out the door and into the living room.

She expected everyone to be eating dinner, but no one was in the house as her eyes scanned around the premises. She frowned and bit her lip, where could they be?

She walked around until her eyes landed upon a window, and she gazed out only to see everyone eating breakfast outside.

Athena walked out the front door, a door that took her minutes to find, and practically moaned as she smelt fresh air and was hit with a breeze. It felt good to be outside, an atmosphere Athena liked, it reminded her of Atlas to say the least.

She walked down the porch steps and across the lawn, seeing the entire group eyeing her as she sauntered over, her hands tucked in her pockets as she did. When she arrived, most smiled at her, but two men seemed to be looking at her with doubt.

"Hey, Athena." Andrea greeted, patting a spot next to her for the girl to sit down, "Join us, seems like you finally woke up. It's already one in the afternoon."

Athens eyes widened, she had thought it was breakfast time, maybe she was incredibly tired after all to sleep in that late.

She bit her lip as Andrea beaconed to the food, "You can have some if you like."

Athena shook her head no and pointed to the house instead and made an eating gesture, showing the group that she had already eaten.

"Curtesy of Beth Greene." she seemed to guess before she clapped her hands and looked around. "Well, Athena, seeing as you just got here, I'm sure you don't know everyone's names. That's Carl, Lori, Rick, Shane, T-Dog, Dale, Glenn, Carol, and Daryl. Don't mind that one, he's always angry." she whispered to her, pointing at the redneck who was chewing obnoxiously, and Athena cracked a smile.

The group continued to eat, no one really eyeing her down besides Rick and Shane, the same two men who were staring at her yesterday with doubt. They didn't scare her, no, Athena was far from being scared by two grown men, instead she was more annoyed by them.

She shifted as Andrea started talking to her about how she missed the Internet, but Athena really wasn't paying attention because the Korean boy, Glenn, had stood up and was rubbing his face anxiously, making Athena squint her eyes at him suspiciously.

"Um, guys." he started off, and Athena straightened up, knowing that he was about to announce a secret he had been keeping since Atlas acted the same way Glenn was whenever he was going to confess something. We all stared at him, everyone stopping what they were doing, except Lori, who continued eating, to watch him as he rocked back and forth on his heels, "So," he hesitated, but then paused, "the barn's full of walkers."

Athena's eyes averted to the barn behind him and she looked to see it boarded up, chains blocking the door with hay bails placed around it. She looked back at Glenn to see him bite his lip anxiously as the group reacted in several ways.