Chapter 8

~Makyla Pov~

As we got back to Justin's house, my phone rang. I looked at the caller Id, and it was my cousin Rayvn. I put my bags down and answered my phone happily. I miss her like crazy!

"hello?"

"Hey kyla!"

Hey Ray, I miss you!"

"Miss You more Cuz!"

"So what's up?"

"Oh Nothing, I'm just letting you know I'm gonna be in Town for the summer! "

"Omg,Are you serious?! "

"Yeap, Im flying in Tomorrow at 1:30pm,so Then I will be at your place by 2:20pm,ok."

"Okay,I can't wait I miss you soo much!"

"I miss you too,and I can't wait to see you, We have so much to catch up on."

"Tell me about it, we have wayy too much to talk about."

"Haha, well I'll call you tomorrow when I land."

"Ok sounds good. I love you!"

"Love you too Kyla. Bye!"

"Bye!" I said as I hung up.

I am so excited to see her tomorrow. I haven't seen her in ages. I walked into the the living room to find Justin watching Tv. I sat next to him on the couch. "Who were you talking to?" He asked as he faced me. "Oh just my cousin,she's flying in tomorrow and I can't wait to see her."I said real excited. He laughed and turned back to face the tv.We watched tv a little more and I started to get sleepy. "Justin,Maybe I should be getting home, It's getting late and I'm getting real tired." I said getting up from the couch. "Oh,well you can sleep here,there are plenty of rooms here." He said as he got up and came by me. "oh,I guess but tomorrow I have to go home,my cousin Rayvn is coming and We are gonna spend time together." "Well I was thinking, maybe you can live with me." He said with his eyebrows raised. "Justin, we just met! How can you think about living together already?" I asked shocked. He just shrugged. "I don't know. It just that in the little time that we did have together, you made forget all about Selena. I know it's too early but I think I do have something for you, and I don't care if I'm rushing things. I really like you Makyla, and I wouldn't mind having you here with me everyday." I felt my heart melt with every word he said. But still, I don't know. "I don't know Justin,let me just sleep on it." I said with a weak smile. "Ok, sure.Take all the time you need babe." He said as he kissed my cheek. I blushed a little. "Come on let's go to bed"He said as he grabbed my hand and led me up stairs. He showed me to the room that was across from his. "Thank you Justin" I said as I kissed his cheek and went to the bed. "You welcome, and sweet dreams Makyla." "Good night." I said and went to put on some PJ's, well one of Justin's long shirts. As I got into the Bed,I text Tapanga and told her everything that happened today including thinking about moving in with Justin.She was excited and said I should move in with him,but I still have to sleep on it. Now All I can think about is my favorite cousin coming to town tomorrow. As I thought about it some more I dozed off.

I woke up to a weird noise, causing me to sit up. It was still dark. It was a pretty big room so I was scared being all alone in here. I thought I heard something once again, making me jump.I tried to just go back to sleep, but I heard it again,so I got up and Ran to Justin's room. I walked in and Justin was sound asleep, I didn't want to wake him so I just slid in the bed and came really close to him. I think I woke him because he started to stir in his sleep. "Makyla?" He turned and faced me still half sleep. "Yea,It's me." I sighed, cursing myself for waking him. He rubbed his eyes tiredly, finally giving me his full attention. "Sorry I woke you. I woke up and got scared so I came in here with you, It feels more safe in here." I said, inching myself closer to him. "You can stay here." He said as he wrapped his arms around me. I felt his bare chest against my cheek as I wrapped my arm around his torso. Starting to dozen off slowly, when I heard Justin saying something to me."Makyla," he whispered against the top of my head. "Mmmh?" I moaned quietly. "I love you" He said. Oh.my.god.He just said he loved me,I didn't think he felt the same way.I have to say it back. "I love you too Justin" I said as my eyes closed.I heard him hum the lyrics to Fall, causing me to smile in my sleep.

~Justin's Pov~

I was sound asleep when I felt someone slid into the bed with me.I Turned around and saw Makyla. "Makyla?" I said still half sleep."Yea,It's me." She sighed quietly. "Sorry I woke you. I woke up and got scared so I came in here with you. It just feels more safe in here." She said as she came closer to me. I wrapped my arms around her as she put her head on my bare chest. I can't help but have so much feeling for her,and All I want to do is show her. "Makyla," "Mmmh." She moaned Sleeply. Is it too soon? Should I say it already to her? I mean, does she feel the same? Fuck it, I'm saying it! "I Love you." I said In a serious voice. She looked up and into my eyes. "I love you too Justin."She said with a smile.She laid back down and I start humming Fall,then I heard her little snores and I knew she was sleep.I just laid there thinking until I fell back asleep.

Sorry guys for the small chapter, but awwwwwwwwe ♥ They said I love you to each other. But I promise the next chapter will be longer..

xoxo *^▁^*