Chapter 13 Kidnapped

Start from the beginning

"I-I did what?" I ask, not believing him. Damon goes to repeat it but I stop him. "I-I heard you...I just don't believe it. I've never been able to control the weather before. How am I able to now?" I ask. Damon goes to answer, but he doesn't get a chance it.

"Either your powers are evolving...or it was the amount of anger you had. Because trust me Cassie...you were pissed" Bonnie says. My head snaps and I look at her.

"Oh really? And do you guy's have any proof of any of this?" I ask. Damon sighs.

"I do" Stefan suddenly says. I look at him.

"Show me the proof" I say. Stefan motion for me to follow him. I pull out of Damon's arm and stand up but my knee's give out and I wind up with Stefan's arms wrapped around me because he got to me before Damon could. Stefan sighs. "Just carry me Stefan" I hear Damon begin to growl but I put a hand up.

Stefan suddenly knocks my feet out from under me but before my head can hit the floor, he catches me and picks me up bridal style. "Asshole" I mumble. Stefan chuckles and then we are walking out of the room.

As soon as we are out of the room, I realize we are at The Boarding House. Stefan carries me down the stairs and into the parlor. I am about to ask where we are going when he brings me to two glass doors that swing out onto a padio that leads to a garden. Bonnie opens the doors and Stefan carries me out of them. He walks down the steps, walking along the stone walkway. We get closer and closer to the forest when he finally stops. He turns around, now facing the Boarding House. He sets me on my feet and keeps a hand on my arm so I don't fall. I look around when Stefan gestures for me to. I gasp softly.

Tree limbs, tree branches, and even a few trees themselves litter the entire backyard. Stefan carefully turns me around so I am looking at the thick forest. I see a few trees supporting trees that had fallen on them.

"I-I did this?" I whisper. Stefan nods.

"Yes and no...you created the storm, but the storm did this" Stefan says. My eyes widen when my memory of last night hits me like a brick in the face.

"Oh my god...I-I'm so sorry..." I say. Stefan shakes his head.

"Don't apologize...You just have to be more careful and make sure you keep your anger under control" Stefan says. Damon rolls his eyes and pulls me close to him, pulling a strand of my hair out of my face and tucking it behind me ear.

"Don't worry Cassie. No one blames you" Damon says. Bonnie gives a look and he rolls his eyes again. "Okay fine, Stefan and I don't blame you" Bonnie rolls her eyes and sighs.

"I'm going home. Bye Stefan" Bonnie says. She doesn't look at me or Damon as she walks away. When she is gone Damon looks at me.

"So...what had you so pissed?" Damon asks. I sigh softly.

"I-I just talked to the wrong people" I say. Damon stares at me. "I don't want to talk about it, okay?" Damon nods and his arms tighten around me.

"Okay, okay. I won't push it" Damon says. He smirks at me.

"What are you-?" I start but am cut off by the squeal I let out when Damon swings me up in his arms and vamp speeds me to his room, throwing me onto his bed. I giggle. Damon smirks and crawls on top of me, slowly, kissing up my body as he goes. I have to bite back the moans and other noises his mouth is making me want to make.

When his lips meet mine, I don't even think to hesitate as I kiss him back. He flips us over so I am on top of him as his arms snake around my waist. I giggle and straddle his waist. I pull back and sit up, raising my arms just as Damon pulls my blouse up and over my head. Damon grins when he see's my black lace bra. I blush softly. His grin turns into a smirk.