[one]

This is unedited. It will be in the future.

Kelsey Storms:

I hate being the new girl with a burning passion. It's like being an extra toe. Like no one likes an extra toe, I don't like toes personally; they are like baby fingers for your toes. Anyways, enough about toes.

Everything in Scarlett Falls looks different as I looked at familiar surroundings flashes on memories hit me like a wreaking ball. I think about the times about how stupid I was. I am eighteen months older now, I have grown up since the last time I was here.

I looked down at my class schedule that the lady in the front office gave me. Her desk was a mess, so I don't know how she found my schedule. I would have tore my hair out. My eyes scanned the locker numbers, 220...222...226...228! There it is. To my disdain there was a person leaning against my locker talking to a girl looked a slightly bit familiar.

"Excuse me."

He blatantly ignored me.

"Um, excuse me," I crossed my arms. I was getting really irritated, but if Aunt Caroline taught me one thing was patience.

"Excuse me, you are in my way," the words flowed out of my mouth. Kelsey you are suppose to be nice.

"Who do you think your talking to?" he had a thick British accent. His aura screamed bad boy.

"There isn't no one else around, but you," I said to him slowly.

Okay, I dropped my nice attitude really quick. He stared at me blankly, and I blinked right back at him. Wait, he looks loosely like a small flimsy kid from freshman year.

"Move, you are in my way," I said more specifically.

He looked at me with his cold brown eyes. "I haven't seen you around, and the Falls is a very small town," he narrowed his eyes at me.

I looked at him blankly.

Would this tool get out of my way? I have like thirty frick'n books in my backpack. Okay, not thirty maybe like seven.

"Stop terrorizing the poor students, Tristan," I heard a girl say with long straight raven black hair and a caramel skin tone behind me.

"Hello, love," he shot a smirk at her direction and blew her a sarcastic kisses.

I remembered her distinctively, but what was her name? Her name was something like Layla...no that didn't sound right it was Lea...no...Lyla! How could I forget Lyla, she was one of my friends here.

"You're coming with me," she tugged him.

"I have to load my car with my student council can food," she grabbed him by his arm, and dragged him away.

Finally, he was gone! My arms were really killing me. I let out a breath of relief.

As, I kept wondering and looking around, I noticed small things like this school praised football, back on the west coast they focused more on lacrosse. Scarlett Falls changed a tiny bit since I been here; it wasn't just the surroundings, but the people.

Maybe it's because you changed. I shrugged off that thought.

This school got way bigger since the last time I came here, and the school bell ranged like five minutes ago. Room 360-A! Finally found it.

I opened the door to the classroom the teacher stopped lecturing and looked at me.

"You must be Kelsey Storms," he looked at me. The teacher seemed like he was in thirties, and like he took the class seriously. My level of tolerance was low for incompetence especially in teachers. I had a teacher last year she thought that Winston Churchill was a United States president, and she was ready to argue with me. Like, where did you get your teaching degree?