a meme you cant blog about

"Welcome to my house children, don't break anything and don't set my house on fire. Got it?"

Their "Foster Mother" spoke

Back in the day she was known has Gee's and Mikey's Mother's "Best Friend"

"You'd want to leave by 7:45 if you want to get to school on time"

She popped the trunk and went into the crumbling brick house.

"This won't be too bad, Looks like we won't get good service though." Mikey held his phone up.

"I guess, I'm more worried about walking to school and figuring out not to get my skirts dirty" Gee smoothed out their pastel pink skirt.

Mikey looked around as if he was just noticing the dead grass, roadkill and torn up houses.

"I have no clue on how you can, sorry Gee."

He opened the door and grabbed his suitcase and pillow and walked into their now called home.

Gee took one last glance at the small photo of their Mother and stepped into their new life.

Of course grabbing their bag on the way, theres no way they would leave their baby in there.

Gee walked to the trunk and went to slip their phone in their bag, but of course completely missing the bag and dropping it which caused it to fall to the pavement.

Please dont be shattered.

They bent down and went down to grab their phone.

"Damn!"

Which of couse caused Gee's cheeks flushed red.

And which Gee stood up so fast he was surpised they didnt fall over.

Pressing their back on the car they looked at the owner of the voice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-.-Published November 27 2015.-.

So what did you guys think? I probably sucked but this is my my first fanfic BUT THAT DOESNT MEAN IM NOT GOING TO BE HARD ON MY SELF TO WRITE THE ONE OF THE BEST FRERARD FICS ALIVE. anyways tell me what you guys think so far cx

[Future me] (Slowly editing everything because this story is really bad, im surprised it even got 1k reads ((thanks btw)) so sorry if me updating this just makes it worse)

[Future Future me] (Why are you guys still reading this its so bad?? What was even that beginning?? Its so bad?? Especially the end??)

{Triple Future me} I EDITED IT HAZZA

{2017 me} i swear it gets better

(Edited: May 27, 2017)