Ohio Is For Lovers

"Frank?!"

A grumble noise came out of the curled boy on the car.

"Oh my gosh! Frankie have you been out here all night?!"

Gee put his hands on Franks face

"You've probably given yourself hypothermia!"

"Gee, honey im fine."

Frank grabbed Gee's hands off of his face and held them in his own.

"Frank you're whole nose is red and you're freezing! We're going to my house."

Gee proceeded to pull frank off of the car and push him into the passenger seat as he got in the driver's seat.

"Do you even know how to drive?"

"We'll be fine"

..................

After multiple almost crashes and Frank grabbing the wheel too many times to count, they had finally made it to Gee's house.

Lucky for them it looked as if the rents and the orphanage people had left.

Hopping out of the car, Frank waddled behind Gee.

............

Gee had forced Frank to sit down and stay while they made some soup.

Gee had a dish rag wrapped around the bowl so it didnt burn him as he brought frank the soup.

Sitting down the soup Gee grabbed some tissuses for Frank.

Gee then brought over his own soup and sat down next to Frank.

"Thank you."

"No problem,"

They both ate some of the soup and bathed in the feeling of hot soup on a rather chiller day.

"Why were you on your car and not at home?"

Frank shrugged

"I didnt want to leave just incase you came."

Gee almost squealed at that

.......

Gee and Frank had found themself spooning on Gee's couch despite Frank's sickness.

They both had gotten full from the soup and the weather had them wanting to wrap up in some blankets and sleep.

Boy Meets World casually playing in the background, everything felt so soft and warm.

Till Mikey came down stairs.

"ew wtf"

Bags under his eyes and his hair a mess.

It had been obvious of what he had been doing.

Scrolling through social media till he reached the mind state of 'One more episode' and felt as if he was in space.

Of course this event also came with a side of your eyes hurting when you blinked.

Mikey had managed to trip over one of Gee's shoes heading into the kitchen.

Which resulted in him hitting his head and dying.

He wished.

Instead he had landed on his knees and did a slow fall to where the ground met his shoulder.

Now all he wanted to was cry because he was hungry, sleep deprived and just tripped.

So there he laid in the middle of the kitchen crying and soon napping after words.

Mikey needs better sleeping habits

..........

(Published: June 16, 2017)
(Time: 12:57 AM)