PART 1

I was completely hopeless with love. Finding out that the guy that I've been madly in love for four years cheated on me, was the worst feeling ever. Can you imagine, your first love crushed you down just like how people crumble papers? It hurts, it made me feel like I don't mean a thing to him. He's my first love, first time ever in my life that I feel such love towards a person that was practically a stranger to me. I thought he was the one, until life gave me lemons.

I was the type of person who barely hangout, I'd rather stay at home, watch TV shows than seeing my friends until this one day, I met a new friend. She's a very outgoing person, we really got along with each other, we became super close. She's a friend of mine, my friend brought her to see my acoustic performance in a cafe and she said "Hi, I'm Tracy, how are you?"
"I'm good, Hi...I'm Rebecca" I said.
Since then, I almost never stayed at home, of course my mom kept on saying that she's a bad influence for me but guess what mom?! I was just trying to grow up!

Tracy has a big crush on her own best friend, she told me everything about him. We went to the mall to see our friends and there goes her crush.
"Aye Becca, this is my friend, Luke, and Luke, this is my superbestie, Rebecca" Said Tracy.
"Oh hi, Luke....nice to meet you" I said.
"Hey nice to meet you too, so you're the new girl here huh?" Said Luke.
"Ah yeah pretty much man" I said.
We went to eat with the others, John, Christy, Mason, Aiden, I don't know most of them as I barely hangout but I feel fun, hanging out with them.

Okay...Is it just me or is it really Luke staring at me? Ah whatever, he was just observing the "new girl" probably. Besides, I'm so over fuckboys....and my best friend likes him so yea, big NO.
We went for a lil shopping, well for me, it's a lot because honestly, I don't really come from a wealthy family but I'm very good at managing my money. There he goes, Luke, coming over to me,
"Let me take that, I'll carry it for you" he said.
Oh my God......why? Please don't tell me that he's hitting on me...Tracy is going to hate me. He finally took it on his own as I didn't respond. I hope that he's just being nice to me, not more. Tracy looks fine tho, that's the good thing.

We went to starbucks and chill there for a bit while waiting for our driver to pick us up one by one, but since my house is so far, it's really hard for me to get  a driver so I always go by taxi everytime I wanna go somewhere, which means, I'm going home by taxi. Luke didn't let me go home, he took my purse, my phone, he just won't let me go home until we made a deal, I don't get to go home now and Luke will accompany me in the taxi until I reached home perfectly fine. We pinky-sweared and there goes the look on Tracy's face, I didn't realize until Tracy went home with a taxi instead of waiting for her mom to pick her up. I felt really bad, I didn't mean to make her pissed off, I didn't even have feelings for this guy.