"Even so, a slip of paper doesn't excuse either of them as a suspect!"

I moved to sit in Ciel's chair while they continued to sort out alibis for our new guests. Jeremy and Christine presented tickets to a show in town with the proper times and dates which seemed to be enough to convince the others of their innocence. Jeremy further proved his ableness while showcasing his deduction skills.

"That's all well and good Jeremy dear, but now that we are in the clear I think it would be best to untie us. I'm going to be sicker than a dog if I'm kept standing in these wet clothes," Christine complained with a note of frustration and impatience.

I stood up with a nod, "Untie them, it seems we could use their help. I can have one of the maids show you to my room, I'm sure we can find you something dry to wear. Vincent prepare a fresh pot of tea it will help warm her once she is changed and dry. Jeremy are you requiring a change of clothes as well?"

"That won't be necessary miss, I would much rather start on this case. It seems this may alleviate some of my boredom for the time being."

After releasing the two I had Dani and Luna guide Christine to my guest room to get changed. I sat on the edge of Ciel's chair while he occupied the main seat facing Jeremy as we began to discuss the case. I watched the interactions between the two as the situation was explained, Jeremy wanted to take another look at the bodies but informed us it would be better to separate them into different rooms, Ciel was quick to agree and arranged for the other servants to make it happen. It was then, after everything was arranged that Jeremy requested a change of clothes.

"Oh you mindless man!" Christine walked in once more wearing a dark chocolate brown riding dress and freshly dried hair in a high ponytail, she had wire rimmed glasses that must have been in her pocket due to the rain, "Honestly once you have your mind on a case your own needs become your last priority!"

I laughed at her actions, "Ciel, don't you think some of...Sebastian's clothes may fit him?" Ciel looked at me before giving a tired nod.

"Indeed, I will lead you to his chambers," Ciel stood from his seat before helping me down from my perch. We walked arm in arm down the halls with Christine and Jeremy in tow while the servants separated the bodies. I began to hum a short fleeting melody as we came to the door.

(Short time skip)

"Well then, why don't you show us where the other bodies are!" Jeremy exclaimed with a clap of his hands, I saw Christine roll her eyes with her hands on her hips.

"Honestly you get too excited about these sorts of things..." She swiftly turned, her hair following in her movements and almost hitting Jeremy in the face, "Maybe if we finish this quickly we can focus on something more important like our wedding?" She stalked out of the room while the rest of us followed, I leant on Ciel as we walked giggling softly at her antics.

Jeremy examined each of the bodies, though it was annoying to have Charles Grey analyzing his every move, he seemed successful with his searches shedding light on some of the more obscure clues that we had yet to pick up on.

We were making our way to Ciel's quarters in order to look for more clues, while we were walking Jeremy's absence was quickly pointed out by Grey.

I watched in amusement as Christine sighed in exasperation, "Sometimes you act like such an old man! Get up here!" She looked over the railing, the rest of us following suit.

"My apologies," Jeremy had a sheepish smile on his face with a handkerchief held to his brow, "Let us keep moving..." He seemed winded as he spoke, Christine stuck close to his side after Grey made a rude comment.