20 years later

Lei's pov

I'm in Rio with my 4 daughters. Yeah I got pregnant 4 times from my boyfriend. He was a werewolf. He was killed by some vampire a couple weeks ago. And im pregnant with our 5th. I talk to my siblings they know about my daughters and Nik and Hayley named there daughter after me Hope Lei Mikaelson. My daughter's names are Rebekah Hope Mikaelson, Lei Jr Mikaelson, Marley Kol Mikaelson, and Hayley Nikola Mikaelson. They all are a teenagers. They stopped growing on there 17th birthday. I than got a call from Kol

Hello

Hey sis umm care if me and the family comes to visit?

Yeah sure the girls miss there uncles and aunts and cousin. ( Hayley and Elijah married)

Okay open your front door! He said and I walked to the door and saw my family through the glass. I hung up and opened the door. I hugged them all and hope is a little older than my girls. They came in and I told them the girls were at school.

Nik's pov

We are Rio visiting Lei and the girls. I noticed that Lei looks bigger.

So where's Jake? Kol asked and Lei looked like she was going to cry.

He was killed a week ago by some random vampire. I killed the vampire though. She said and tears rolled down her face.

So um before he was killed we found out I was pregnant with our 5th child. But this pregnancy feels different from when I was with the girls. She said to us and I felt her stomach and the baby kicked.

What are you having Lei? Hayley asked her. They have gotten along for a while now.

I'm having a boy this time. And my food cravings are so different from what I had with the girls. She said and I smiled.

What are you going to name him? Elijah asked.

I'm going to name him Henrik Eli Mikaelson. I'm due in 4 months. She said and the girls than walked in the house. She saw us and ran and hugged us.

4 months later

Lei's pov

I just delivered my baby boy. And I had the nurse go get my daughters for me. They came in and smiled.

Met your little brother Henrik Eli Mikaelson. I said and they smiled. I had the nurse take a picture of me in the middle and the girls on my side.

Welcome to the family Henrik. We are your bigger sisters. We are going to protect you no matter what. My oldest Rebekah said to him. I smiled and soon my siblings and niece came in. I smiled and Kol kissed my forehead.

I muttered a thank you to Jake. I soon put Henrik to sleep and fell asleep myself.

( a/n I know this story is short. But I didn't know what else to write but I made a happy ending. I really hoped you like. Comment and vote)