Back to life

Kol's pov ( other side)

I have been watching my twin since the day I was killed. She hasn't left my side. She kept trying to bring me back. Than 2 days later she killed Nik's first hybrid and trapped the pretty blonde in the living room with Nik. She is my best friend and I left her after I said I wouldn't. I placed my hand on her shoulder.

I'm so sorry Lei. I said but she couldn't hear me. She stood up and went upstairs and came back down with a sheet.

I'm so sorry I couldn't bring you back Kol. But I will not stop. I'll keep looking. I love you twin. Lei said and covered my body up. But she still sat there with my body. I noticed she was wearing my necklace that she gave me 5 months ago.

Nik is Kol's casket at the house still. She asked and he said yes. She than picked up my body and zoomed out of the house. She showed up to the house and went inside. She found the casket and put me in it with the sheet still covering. She took the sheet off.

This isn't a good bye Kol. This is I'll see you again. I love you so much Kol. She said and closed the lid. She than went to my room.

Why couldn't it have been me. She yelled and started to throw things. She than dropped to her knees and screamed and the house shook. That's when Elijah wrapped his arms around her.

Shh it will be okay Lei. He said but she pushed him off her.

No it won't. By best friend my twin is dead because of me. They would have killed me if he didn't push me out of the way. It should have been me. She said and than she dropped to her knees.

It should have been me. She said and cried out. Elijah got her to calm down and she walked out of the bathroom dressed in one of my shirts than laid on my bed. She than smiled.

It still smells like Kol. She said and soon fell asleep. I was watching her sleep when someone interrupted me.

Kol do you want to go back? The voice asked me.

Yes but how? I asked and they showed them selves and it was Qetsiyah.

I heard about you. Your the 2000 year old witch that's like really powerful. I said and she smiled.

Yes and I'm giving you and your sister my powers. And once Silas dies you both get his powers. She said and my jaw dropped.

You want me and my sister to have your power and Silas's . I said in shock and she nodded yes.

I can bring you back to life and you and your sister will gain my power and when Silas dies you will gain his powers. She said to me and I looked at her like she was crazy.

I'll do it. But when do we get our powers? I asked her and she than explained everything. Than I passed out.

I woke up in the casket my sister put me in. I banged on it and than it opened.

Lei's pov

I woke up to the sound of banging. I zoomed downstairs and it was Kols casket. I opened it and there was a breathing Kol. He jumped out and hugged me. I hugged him so tight that it might have killed him if he was human. I let go and than we talked and he told me everything that happened on the other side. I was shocked when he told me about the Qetsiyah lady. But it was true I already started to feel the power.

Kol can we leave this town after our siblings know your alive. But let's not tell the about the powers. I said to him and he agreed. I called Nik, Bekah, and Elijah. They came to the house straight away. I had Kol hid in the shadows. They got here and I told them the spell I did and well it worked. That's when Kol came out.