Mikaelson mansion

I do not own the TVD characters I only own Lei. Picture of Lei is the book cover.
•●•●•●•●••●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

Damon's pov

Me and Elijah went to leave but we stopped in the room with all the caskets. Elijah undaggered them. I saw a girl that looked a lot like one of them but in hippie clothing. We than went back to the dinning room.

Why haven't you left yet brother? Klaus asked him.

We're are my manners we forgot desert. Elijah said and than a girl came in with a plate. He than uncovered it.

What did you do. Klaus yet and than Elijah yelled at him and the girl wearing the hippie out came out.

Lei. He said but was cut of by her sending him flying with magic. I grabbed Stefan than two guys came in and stabbed him and than Rebekah came in and stabbed his hand and said that's for our mother. Elijah than dismissed us.

Lei's pov

I used my magic to bring Nik closer to me and down to his knees.

You stabbed me in the heart Nik that hurt. I said and he looked sad. I lifted him up and than throw him. He got up and went to attack me when someone came in. I looked up and saw mother. I was the only one that went to Nik cause I knew she would go to him first. I stood in front of him when she got there.

I'm not going to hurt him Lei. She said but I didn't believe her. I was the only one that stood up to her. I was than thrown. I stood up and raised my hands and she dropped to her knees.

Yeah I'm stronger than you MOTHER. I spat at her and she looked at me with fear. I let her go and zoomed to Bekah's room. I grabbed soon clothes when she came in.

What the hell was that about? Bekah asked and I ignored it. I found something and took a shower. I got out after 10minutes I than got dressed and went downstairs. I was just in pj's cause tomorrow I'm leaving. My family is not a family so I'm going to leave. I got some food and ate. I was talking to Kol and he said he was leaving to so me and him are going together. I've missed my twin we both are the same, cocky, arrogant, hot headed, smart-ass and I'm feisty. I slept in Kols room with him cause well I didn't know what one was mine. Too many rooms. I fell asleep snuggling up to my twin. See I would do the same thing back when we were human.

I woke up to being shaken. I groaned and throw the person. I heard a girly scream and looked up to see mother.

Let me sleep women. It's 6am. I said and she glared at me for throwing her but she left and I went back to sleep. I than woke up to being shaken again. I throw them and this time I heard a manly yell. I looked up to see Finn. I than looked at the clock and it was 2pm.

What? I'm sleeping damn it. I said and he was shocked to hear me talk like that. But than said to get dressed your going shopping with Bekah.

The bloody hell I am. The only place I'm go is to the damn airport to get away from this family. I said and everyone came into the room. I groaned and flopped on the bed.

Your really leaving? Nik asked sadly.

Yes Nik I don't trust none of you but Kol. I don't want to end up in the box again. Cause I say the wrong fucking thing. I shouted and laid back on the bed.

Really you only trust Kol? Elijah asked and I sat up.

Yes Elijah, you know why cause you were there when Nik daggered me. And I thought my big brother would help me out but no he just stood there like a fucking statue. I said and looked at him. He had hurt and sadness in his eyes.

What the bloody hell did I do? Bekah asked and I glared at her.

You fall in love with to many guys and Nik took it out on me. And you know what I was the only one that treated him like he was still family when mother whored around and than turn us into the monsters we are today. I shouted at her. And she looked sad now. I was than thrown into the wall by magic.

You will not talk about me like that Lei. Mother said entering the room. I stood up and threw her.

It's true Mikael ain't even mine and Kols dad either Ester. I yelled at her and she looked down in shame.

So therefore I'll say what I please and leave when pleased and that will be today. I'm leaving so you won't have to look at the disgraced child in this family. I said and she looked up shocked about the last part.

Yeah I can hear all of you including you Kol saying I'm a disgrace with the way I act and what not. And you know what go ahead and keep talking about me like that. But one thing I do know is I've never daggered or killed my family. And with that I grabbed some clothes from Bekah's room and went to the bathroom.

Rebekah's pov

Yeah I can hear all of you including you kol saying I'm a disgrace with the way I act and what not. And you know what go ahead and keep talking about me like that. But one thing I do know is I've never daggered or kill my family. She said and with that I grabbed some clothes from my room and went to the bathroom. I looked at my mother and she had tears in her eyes and so did Kol.

My own twin hates me. Kol said and wiped his tears away.

Go get stuff ready for the ball. We will have it with out her. Mother said and I looked at her shocked and Kol looked like he could kill her. I than heard Lei mutter bitch. Kol smiled and so did I.

I'll try to get her to stay just for the ball. I typed and sent it to Kol. He looked at me and smiled. Soon Lei came down in my long flower cardigan, my crop top and my jeans and shoes. And she looks better in it than I do.(pic above)

Bekah can we go shopping. I need clothes. As much as I like borrowing your clothes I'd like my own. She said and the guys saw what she was wearing and there jaws dropped.

Your such a hippie. Kol said and Lei laughed. And me and Lei left to go shopping. I talked her into staying for while. Lei picked some hippie outfits and than she picked regular clothes than we picked out our dress. I picked out a light blue greenish dress and she picked out a black and turquoise dress. we than went home to get ready. She wouldn't let the guys see cause she wanted to surprise them. I got to do Lei's make up and she did mines we also did each others hair.