11

Chapter 11—

Chapter 11

The pair were still out shopping at their local town, trying to pick out presents for their friends or families.

"Armin look at this!" Eren says dragging Armin over to yet another rack of clothing.

Armin sighs following his boyfriend over to the jumpers piled neatly on one another.

"Would I look cute in this one?" Eren says holding up a navy blue cabled jumper, "Ooh or this one!"

Armin stands there bored as ever as he watches the brunette hold up five different jumpers before finally picking one.

Eren examines a dark green woolly jumper before holding it up against his chest. "This one?"

Armin nods, crying tears of joy on the inside as now they can finally leave this shop.

"Okay well now I need some pants." Eren hums.

Armin groans, "Eren."

"What?! We'll be here for another 10 okay? Can you handle that?" Eren teases poking Armin's side.

Armin rolls his eyes, "Why did I take you shopping."

"Because you love me. Now where are those jeans?"

Once Eren had finally found a good outfit they payed and left the store.

"Oh sweet sweet freedom."

"Shut up Armin. You're so boring to shop with."

"You're so annoying to shop with."

"Well we can safely say that you're the type of boyfriend that gets bored of shopping super easily."

"True."

They walk past a small diner and Eren decides to treat Armin to dinner considering he forced him to go into every shop.

He nudged Armin but before he could say anything the blonde turned around and said, "Eren I swear to god if you make me go in one more shop."

"Actually I was gonna treat you to dinner."

Armin lets out a small laugh, "Oops."

Eren rolls his eyes playfully before taking Armin's hand, "Jean works here so it'll be funny to take the piss out of him."

They walk in and take a seat at a booth at the back.

The surroundings were warm and cosy and the smell was to die for.

"You sure you don't want me to pay for anything?" Armin asks after they order their food.

"No no, I'm treating you." Eren smiles.