Chapter 1

Tiana's POV:

*BEEP BEEP BEEP* 

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock going off. I groaned and hit the snooze button and threw my head back on the soft pillows that were laying messily on my bed. I closed my eyes to try and go back to sleep but then I remembered. Today was the day I got to meet One Direction. My mom had won front row tickets and backstage passes on our local radio station. My head shot up and I jumped out of bed faster than I ever have. The concert started at 6:00 pm and it was only 11:10 am but I was too pumped to sleep.

I walked towards the bathroom that was connected to my bedroom but before I could make it the familiar heavenly voices came from my phone. I ran across the room and accepted the call once I knew that it was Chloe. 

"TIANNNAAAA! TODAY IS THE DAYYYYY!" she screeched through the phone. I giggled slightly.

"Yeah! I know! But calm down, I think my ears are bleeding from you screeching in my ear!" I said sarcastically. She laughed in my ear. 

"Can Maddy and I come over?" She asked happily. Maddy was Chloe's next door neighbor and they have been since 2nd grade. That's how I met her. I went to Chloe's house and she introduced us. We've all been best friends since then. Me and Chloe met in Pre-K, so it's a different story. We really clicked since the first day we've met. Occasional argument here and there, nothing too major. 

"Sure." I said. She said okay and hung up. I hurriedly walked to the bathroom to freshen up. I only had time to brush my teeth and hair before I heard the doorbell ring throughout my empty house. My mom was away on a business trip so I was alone for the next 2 weeks in the huge house we live in alone. I ran to the door and swung it open. On the other side of the door were my two best friends with over night bags and pillows in their arms. 

I smiled and embraced their bodies and let them inside. They put their bags on the living room floor and  looked at me. I grinned at my two best friends standing in front of me. 

"I heard they're doing a last minuet Meet-And-Greet!" Maddy said, filling my living room with noise. 

"Really?!" 

"Yeah, it starts in an hour. We should go get ready Tiana!" Chloe replied answering my question. I nodded my head in agreement and climbed the spiral staircase to my room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: New chapter will be up later or tomorrow! (: lets get some reads tho! Sorry if it's short! The next chapter will be longer!