Claire Imagine 1

Sorry, I would have updated sooner, but I had a bit of writers block, and I've just been busy. Anyway, here is y'alls Claire Imagine

Your girlfriend, Claire, was at the Indominous Rex exhibit, according to Owen, and you were on your way to visit her during your lunch break. You creaked open the unlocked door.
"Claaaaiiire~" You sang, finding the redhead at the large window on the wall of the habitat. She looked back at you.
"Hey, Y/N. On your lunch break?"
"Yeah." You hugged her, trying not to be jabbed in the stomach by her clipboard. "There's this new restraunt in town, I was wondering if you wanted to go there tonight? My treat!"
"Sorry, Y/N, I have to work tonight." She gave you a sympathetic smile.
"But you aaalways have to work! C'mon, Claire, pleeease?"
"I'm sorry, we're doing tests on the T Rex tonight."
"Alright." You kissed Claire goodbye, and left on a quest for food.

TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY SAIKO'S DIP PEN.

You walked around the HQ building, dragging your hand lightly across the solid wall. Why did she have to work tonight? Can't they change the test day? Well,i guess the really can't..

"Okay. Yeah."
You peered around the corner to see Claire at the front of the building, on the phone.
"That's good, p/p will be happy about that."
What's she talking about?
Claire ended the call, and let the phone slide into her white, form fitting blazer.
"Claire?" You almost hesitantly turned around the corner. "What was that call all about?"
She sighed "Well, a few staff members that are vital to doing and processing the tests have gotten sick, so the tests are next week."
"So... Are you available right now?"
"Well, I'm obviously not doing anything else, so yes."
"Great! Let's go!" You kissed your red headed girlfriend, took her hand, and led her to the restraunt you had plans for.