CHAPTER 6

REVEALATIONS OF THE PAST...PART 1

THE FLASHBACK!!!!

"Di aap abhi kyu jaa rahe ho?"Manik asked as he saw Navya packing her belongings.

"Manik , I came for your engagement naa."She said coming close to him " Abhi shaadi me 2 months hai ...tab tak I will come back again"

"Some special sibling talks going on in here " cabir said appearing from the door " Can I come in dear siblings!!"

"Tu bhi naa Cabir...Come on in"Manik said.

Cabir giggled and looked towards Navya.

"All set to leave?"He asked

"Ji...Bas main Abeer ko dekhti hu"She said and went towards Abeer's room.

"2 months hi to hain shaadi me...You guys could easily stay back" manik looked disappointed.

"Ruk to jaate par mera business , abeer ka school...and dont worry .We will come back soon."

"Hmmm" Manik was disappointed .Navya , Cabeer and Abeer were his only family .Though Navya lived in US but made sure they visited manik twice an year.

"Manik" Cabir spoke in a serious tone "Maine kal raat tujhse kuchh kaha tha.I hope you will listen to your heart...I trust you buddy"Cabir dabbed on Manik's heart and left "See ya very soon !!"He called out before exiting.

--------------------------

Manik sat alone in his room...recalling Cabir's words!

"I must tell her what I feel for her " Manik said and get up to leave but then he stopped and took a few steps back " What will I say to Alya...how wilI I tell her that whatever I felt for her was mere infactuation.How will I.." he gasped as his back dashed against the wall" How will I say that I love Nandini "

"But you have to do this Manik...Its better to walk out of this marriage than to give a lifetime punishment to Alya and urself "Heart said.

"Have you gone nuts Manik...Alya loves you.she wont be able to bear with this.And what if later you realise that what you felt for Nandini was infactuation."Brain remarked.

"No...."Heart retorted " Dont even try saying that.Its love...pure love that you feel for Nandini and who knows better than me.Dont step back Manik..C'mon just face the facts.Go and tell Nandini and Alya what you feel for them.Save three lives from getting spoilt"

"I will go" Manik said straightening himself "I will go and talk to Alya first and I will make her understand" He said before moving out of his house.

MURTHY MANSION

"This was the best make out session" Sam said panting heavily "You're the best baby" He leaned forward to kiss Alya's lips but she pushed him back with the palm of her hand.

"You know I hate to be kissed on my lips" She retorted.

Sam was used to this but still he didn't stop trying.Alya got up and wore her lingerie.

"Vaise aaj tumne mujhe apne ghar par kaise bula liya?" Sam asked while half sitting up "Kahin tumhe mujhse pyaar to nahi ho gya?"He mocked .

"Oh shut up!"Alya sat on the chair lighting herself a cigarette "Its just that dad and nandini have gone to Pune for one day and I was alone at home so I called you"

"Oh c'mon Alya ..Just admit it that you cant live without me" Sam winked at her.

"Fuck off you rascal....I just need sex" She said puffing her cigarette " Dont forget you are my driver's son.Your work is done and now get the hell outta here"

She took out a bundle of notes from handbag and threw it on his face.Sam happily collected the money and was about to get up when his expressions changed suddenly.His mouth widened in surprise and Alya turned behind to find the reason.

"Manik" She mumbled and threw the cigarette in the ash tray.

Manik looked venomously at both of them one by one.

Alya gasped and looked around for her clothes.She picked her dress and slipped into it as quickly as possible while Sam wore his clothes and ran outside.

Manik stood at his place .His face hardened while the veins in his neck bulged out in ridges.

"Wo ...Wo Manik"alya finally spoke breaking the long pause "Manik Am sorry"

"Sorry for what?"His lips curled in disgust while speaking "Sorry for sleeping with that guy or sorry for being caught!!"

Alya didn't say anything while Manik looked at her with eyes full of contempt and rage.

"Alya ,How can you do this .....I cant believe that you're Nandini's twin sister.She is so decent and you...."

Comparison with Nandini was something that Alya couldn't bear ever.Even now when she was at fault , on hearing Nandini's name a fire lit up in her heart.

"Nandini...Nandini....Nandini" She barked furiously " I am sick and tired of being compared to her.What i she haan...What is she" Her eyes were blazing murderously " She is a stupid girl with no brains at all.Boody moron" She spat.

"Alya..just stop it .Dont you dare speak shit about nandini !"Manik warned giving a keep your mouth shut look.

"So much sympathy for her ...Kya karti hai wo tumhare saath jot um usse itna favour karte ho"Alya bellowed maliciously "Does she sleep with you to bribe you??

"Alyaaa" Manik yelled and raised his hand to slap her but then he somehow stopped himself .

"How dare you?"Alya retorted acidly "How dare you try to slap me Manik Malhotra...Aur wo bhi uss nandini ke liye.Kya lagti hai wo tumhari?"

"I love her dammit."Manik finally confessed .

Alya's eyes bulged out in surprise " Whatttt?"

Yes I ...Love....nandini.."He admitted "aur ye batani hi aaya tha main tumhe yahan par....Jaanti ho tum alya , I was feeling guilty before coming here but now...now am glad that I came here and saw your real face."

Manik stomped out of her room in fury and came downstairs.

"Nandini Kahan hai " He asked the servant .

"Ji nandini didi to bade sahib ke saath shaadi me gayi hai....der raat aa jayengi"He said.

Manik took out his phone and dialled her number.

"Hello...hello"Nandini answered the call.

"nandini..I need to talk to you and its urgent "Manik spoke in a firm voice.

"Hello manik...hello..I cant hear you.Hello...I am in a wedding right now.There is a lot of chaos .I will be back late night ...Talk to you tomorrow."

She said and hung up.

"Hello..Nandini..Hello...Shitttt"

He dialled her number again but it was unreachable.

Manik gave a scroaching look to Alya who stood in the stairs looking at him and bursted out of the house.

"So Manik loves Nandini." She grinned impishly " How did you even think I will let this love story begin Mr. Manik Malhotra...You will have to pay for yelling at me...."

,S)

MANAN:-THE HATE STORY[COMPLETED]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें