Chapter One

Ethan's POV:

I rolled my eyes at Rodger for the millionth time. I took a bite of the food my maid Maria made me. She always cooks great tasting food.

I remembered the day I first found Maria and took her in under my wing. She was a fragile thing, naked hiding behind a dumpster.

She's been in an abusive relationship where she was isolated from her parents and sister because the dude she was with crazy protective and wanted her all to himself. 

When I first saw maria, I thought she was my mate. Her smell, her look her everything, but something was off about her. I didn't get that intense feeling with Maria.

I signaled to Rodger to get her. 

Rodger picked her up and carried her all the way back to my castle, we later on discovered that she wasn't my mate and that she was actually Rodgers.

They now have a son his name is Toby.

"Thanks babe, the food really tastes good". Rodger said, pulling Maria onto his lap. 

They were about to kiss when the door burst open and in came June.

June was a member of my pack and he's gay. I don't really care since he was my best friend since second grade.

"Hello everybody"! June said cheerfully, stomping his wet, snow covered boots on my expensive rug,

I growled and tackled him. We wrestled around for a bit on the floor like old times and then I got tired and threw him off me. 

He crashed into the ceiling fan and I held back a snicker. 

"You know, you owe me a new door right, and a new fan... and a new rug" I teased him playfully. 

I looked back over and Rodger and Maria here practically half naked about to get jiggie with it on my dinner table! 

Oh hell no. 

I locked him out the house and watched him shiver from the outside for a few minutes before letting him back in. 

"Cool off yet"? I asked winking at him then made a kissy case at him. 

He tackled me and we wrestled on the floor until I got tired and threw him into the ceiling fan.

When I got up, I noticed June sitting on the chair opposite us with his legs crossed, sipping iced tea and watching us with his pervy eyeballs. Hes one of my best friends, but man that boy could be such a creeper at times. 

"Aww, Come on dude" Rodger said from on the floor, rubbing his back.

Maria came over and rested his head on her lap, and in minutes he fell asleep with her lightly stroking his hair.

I watched them and thought.. 

Why couldn't that have been me?

"Why couldn't that have been you you say"? June asked.

I glared at him, I hated when he did that little mind reading shit. 

He winked at me and continued nursing his iced tea. 

Marid laughed quietly and placed a kiss on Rodger's forehead.

He stroked the side of her face. Even when he's sleeping he's such a loser. I laughed to myself. 

I watched as Maria placed a kiss on Rodger's hand then held it over her chest. 

I sighed and got up, walking to the kitchen. 

I opened the fridge and grabbed a blue huggie. Yes, I still drink huggies-- don't judge.

I turned around and June was literally two inches from my face. I panicked and face palmed him then hit him with my stomach and ran out of the room.

He grabbed my leg, making me trip and dragged me back into the kitchen, ruining any chances of my getaway. 

"We need to talk" He said.

Uh oh.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Well, that was the end of Chapter 1, I couldn't upload yesterday, because my computer was being a butt, anyways, here it is ^.^ 

Chapter one for all you lovely, beautiful ppl. Thanks a bunch for reading ^.^

Next chapter will be posted in 2 days.. Cya xx Victoria xx :)