CielXReader Lovestory Chapter 1

[(Y/N)'s POV]

You were working at a beautiful restaurant with your family. Your brother, Aido, was cleaning the dishes, your sister, Yuki, works the front desk, your parents cook, and you take orders and serve the customers. Today there weren't many costumers. It was a small holiday so not many people came. It was the end of the day and you were serving your last costumer. "Here is your dinner, sir. A grilled steak with mashed potatoes, grilled fish, and corn on the cob." You smiled lightly and walked back into the kitchen. "Mom, dad, we have one last costumer." You said, sighing.

[Time Skipped]

You were walking home when it suddenly started to rain and you noticed a young boy, with gray/blue hair, in a blue coat, with blue eyes, wearing an eye patch on his left eye and wore odd shoes, and an older man, walking with him had raven black hair, red eyes, a black coat and black shoes. You crossed the street carefully and walked up to them. "Hello! My name is (Y/N)! I noticed your strange clothing from a cross the street and wondered if you were from England. Are you?" You looked at the young boy. "Why, yes we are. My name is Ciel Earl Phantomhive. This is my butler Sebastian Michaelis." The young boy said, smirking. "You seem like a noble young girl." Ciel said, still smirking. "How would you like to come work for me?" The young boy looked at you strangely like you had something on your face. "And plus, you look..." He blushed slightly and continued talking. "Beautiful with that black rain coat on."

[(A/N)]

Hey guys! Sorry for the short chapter! It's really late and Im just really tired. Anyway here is chapter one of (Y/N)XCiel love story! Chapter two will come out around tomorrow! Night!