The Fault in Me

Mulai dari awal

"Okay, okay"- She said. "I'll get going then."

Now she was leaving, can I ask her now?

"Let me escort you out?"- Minho asked.

Great. How can I ask?

Jonghyun stared at Minho as he said that. I assume Jonghyun wanted to escort Chorong out too. Ugh.Now i wish i would've been Minho at least i would be able to ask about Naeun.

"Honestly, I'll be okay. It's just a walk away."- Chorong said.

"No, I insist. I should walk you out since you're a visitor and there are guys outside so we have to watch you carefully."- Minho said.

"Aish. You don't have to be worried, I'm a black belt in Hapkido so that will suit me fine."- She said.

"No, I insist-"- Minho began again.

"Okay! Okay!Okay fine. I think you won't stop unless you walked me out.."

Minho suddenly stood happily from where he sat and walked towards the door. He opened it for Chorong as she lastly said her goodbyes.

"I'll go ahead. Thank you sunbaenims."- She said as she walked out of the room with Minho.

"Be careful."- Onew reminded.

The door slowly shut and I was left with Key, Jonghyun and Onew.

"Minho sure knows how to make a move."- Key said as he patted Jonghyun's back.

"Aish, don't remind me of it."- Jonghyun said as he scratched his head.

My mind was now fighting between going after Chorong or not, I can't stand not knowing how Naeun is even if it means that I would have to face her members' anger on it.

I gathered my phone and got up from where I sat. I quickly fixed my hair as I reached for the door.

"Yah, where are you going?"- Jonghyun asked.

"Yeah, you haven't even eat yet."- Key said as he pointed to the box of food, waiting for me to be eaten.

"I'll just head out for something."- I said trying to make up a good excuse.

"You better eat, once you come back."- Onew said. I guess that was a sign that I could go.

"Okay, I'll be back."- I said.

I grabbed the door and shut it quickly behind me. I ran fast going out of the wards. I hope I'd be able to catch up with Chorong with this. As I was going down the flight of stairs, I saw Chorong and Minho talking by the main door. I wonder what they were talking about but they looked pretty serious.

As I walked towards them, I felt the tension running in me. I slid through the door quickly, I was a few steps away when they both looked my way. Oh well, here goes nothing.

"Chorong , could I talk to you?"- I asked catching my breath.

"Of course."- She said.

I nodded at Minho to signal him to leave and he got what I meant easily as he bowed to Chorong.

Chorong bowed to him and we were both left alone. I saw a mere five step away bench, maybe we could sit there.

"Noona, why don't we sit as we talk?"- I asked.

"Yes, I think that would be great."- She said.

We walked to the bench and sat quietly. Silence was eating up the atmosphere. How do I start talking now?

"So what is it that you wanted to talk about?"- She asked initiating the conversation.