Chapter 18 Our song! =)

Recap:

"Nah, I'm more than happy to stay right here and stare into your beautiful green eyes forever." he said captured by my eyes.

"Yeah, yeah, come one lover boy, don't want to be late!" i said rolling my eyes and pulling on his shirt to class!

"Ok, ok Bianca, if you really wanted to pull on to me you could of just told me!" he said winking

"Urgg! Your unbelievable!" i chuckling and for what felt forever, we ended up getting to class 10 minutes late, which meant getting a detention, and did I mention TOGETHER, which just made Hayden even happier.

Haydens Pov

Walking in to our English classroom, I smirked at our English teacher seeing her disaproving look. 

"Well, this is a suprise, not for you Hayden but Bianca? Never?" said Mrs Coldrin dismayed

I suddenly felt guilty looking at Bianca as she hung her guiltily.

Hearing whispering and sniggers from the class I looked up at them and they all stopped talking and stared at me with scared faces. Well, somebody has to take charge of this place!

"Mrs Coldrin, it wasn't Bianca's fault, it was mine because....... um............I was telling her about something and she wanted to go to class but I made her stay!" i said trying to reason with her. 

I immediantly saw Bianca's eyes lit up and look and me smiling. I smiled back at her and interwined my hand into hers.

Mrs Colddrin eyed us both "Very well, but I am sorry to say that you two will have to have detention today after this lesson! I am sorry, but they are the rules!" said Mrs Coldrin sadly.

"You mean together?" asked Bianca confused

"Yes, together! Why is that a problem Miss Swift?" asked Mrs Coldrin raising her eyebrow.

"Uh, no no, just wondering!" quickly answered Bianca sending me a small smile. 

I had feeling that today was going to be a great day I thought as Bianca and I walked to our seats before turning our attention to Mrs Coldrin, even though every now and then we would look at each other and smile.

Bianca Pov

As I slowly sat down at the back of the class, Nat, who was sitting beside me nudged me and gave me a look that said 'Where the hell have you been, and don't make some excuse' with a knowing look. I looked at her and smiled.

"I will tell you at Lunch." I whispered to her under my breath, hoping I wouldn't cause any attention.

"You better, or your dead meat!" whispered back Nat pretending to cut her throat.

I let out a quiet chuckle and turned my attention back to our English teacher. Today is going to be a very interesting day, I mused.

*****************************************************

All I could upload tonight, so don't worry I will upload more or try to another night this school week! =)

Really impressed and happy with readers and comments.

Would make my day, if I could get lots of votes because I entered in The Watty 2011 competition and so far I am number 201, so it would be great to make the number lower. Hope i'm not asking for too much! =(

Remember comment vote and fan!

Ps: Rug up because the flu has been going around lately. =) Good Luck!

 *******************************************************

Bianca Pov

"So?" asked Nat as we were walking to my locker.