Chapter 3

A/N Final chapter!! Comment and let me know if i should write more Levi x Eren fanfictions or should I stop? Let me know and enjoy this last chapter!!

Eren took a deep breath and as he let it out he spoke, "I...I really like you Levi...like more than a friend.. and I know-" Eren was about to finish his sentence but was silenced by Levi's warm soft lips making contact with Eren's. Eren's emerald eyes widened but soon slowly closed kissing back. Does he really like me back? The risk of our friendship was worth it! Maybe I should take risks more often. Eren thought to himself as he was kissing Levi.

Soon Levi pulled away slowly and made eye contact with Eren.

"Eren, i've liked you ever since we met," Levi said rubbing the back of his neck, "I just always thought that you wouldn't feel the same way I did... I was wrong about that," Levi finished speaking and pink dusted his cheeks as he finished up his sentence and spoke these next few words.

"I love you Eren."

"I love you too Levi, I always have and always will."

And from that day on that one day stands out to them like no other. December 19th might be a normal day to everybody around them, but to them it was the day all of the weight on their chest was lifted off of them.

The End