Extra Chapter: Running For The Turkey

*insert turkey emoji here*

--
"Maka! Where. Is. The. Turkey!" I complained.
"Calm down! We'll get it later! Stop acting like a child," Maka responded.
"Child?! I'm not a child! You know what? I'll get this turkey myself!" I said stomping away.
"Wait! Who's gonna pay for all this?!" Maka said looking at her shopping cart.
"I knew I shouldn't have brought her with me."

--
"Tch! I can't believe Maka. She thinks I act like a... a... child! This is unbelievable!" I said walking through the store aisles.
"I can find this turkey myself!"

After 5 hours of looking through the store, I still haven't found the turkey.
"I can't believeable! Why is there no turkey here?!"

I stomped out of the store and saw a sign outside of it.

No turkey here. Oh well. Lol.

I was furious. Thanksgiving will be ruined if I don't get a turkey! Ash will also get mad like last year! I'm always the one in charge of things like this. :E

I ended up walking upon a sidewalk and losing track of home. I eventually found a unevenly large forest and saw something in the distance.

Wh-what is that?!

I couldn't really make out what it was. As I took a few steps forward to get a better view, it seemed as if the image was running away. I couldn't let it get away and ran to it as fast as I could.

Where is that?! And what is that?!

I felt as if the thing was leading me somewhere since it kept on running. Until the thing reach it's destination I realized where we were.

"Yo-You brought me to a barn?!" I yelled at the thing.

The thing ended up turning around and coming towards me. As soon as it came closer to me, it donned on me. I knew what this thing was. It was...

a damn turkey

"WHAT IS A TURKEY DOING OUT IN A FOREST LEADING ME TO A BARN?!? WHAT IS UP WITH THIS WORLD?!"

The turkey ran away and I couldn't led it get away.

I needed that turkey.

I ran as fast as I could, as if there were no tomorrow. The turkey came to a sudden stop and I looked at where it was at. It lead me to a freaking turkey shop?!?

It's like this turkey wants to be dead.

I headed over and decided to buy a turkey. Because, what other opportunity will I get to find a turkey?! And at a super cheap price!

"Thank you magical turkey thing! I owe you my blessings," I said while carrying the turkey home.

On my way, I felt a strange vibration on my right pocket. I felt like it wasn't anything important so I left it alone. Once I reached home, I set the turkey on the table.

"Ash! I got the turkey!" I shouted.

Ash ran in and saw the raw turkey sitting on our dining room table.

"Uh, (F/n)," Ash said. "You do know I'm vegan, right?"

It suddenly donned on me that the reason Ash yelled at me last year wasn't because I didn't get a turkey.

It was because I did get a turkey.

I suddenly felt an ache of stupidity in my head and tried to laugh off what just happen. But that obviously didn't work so I ran out the door.

"Get back here, (F/n)!"

--
"Why won't she pick up?!? I have no money to pay all this!" Maka said, holding her phone trying to call (F/n).
"This is the worst Thanksgiving ever."
--
Hi guys
This is probably a really stupid chapter sorry it's midnight where I am and I wanna sleep and I feel like I'm dying but I felt bad for not releasing a chapter.

Especially since Thanksgiving is coming up!

I really wanted to give my thanks to all of you who have supported me on this book. I know I'm horrible at updating this often but I didn't think I'd get this much support on this book and I just wanted to thank y'all so much for going through all this with me.

I love you all.

Happy early Thanksgiving

- Ana