Oh yea !

I was dropping my son off at my moms because some of my team mates decided it was time for me to get out and have a little fun, so they gave me a little get together at a hall in New York City. It was big and had a lot of hoes but one couldn't keep her eyes off me and damn sure couldn't keep my eyes of her. She was something serious now any other day I would go over there and make her my one night stand but she look like she bad things going she was fit and have a very nice body. She looked like she was wifey Material. I didn't want to make it seem like I was watching her to much. My dude Eli came by me and we did a small talk. I see ya looking you might as we'll go over. Nah man I don't think she's the one. You never know until you try at lease give her a chance. Ight man I'll go just because she look like she really bout her business and not my money. Ight man I'll talk to you later. I walk over there with my New Orleans accent wassup pretty lady? Hey my name India love. What's your name ? Lol girl u must not know who I am I'm Odell Beckham jr I play for The New York Giants. Lol I know who you are I was just teasing. But wassup. Lol I see you got jokes already I like that. I bet but you enjoying your little party ? Lol yea it's straight I just couldn't keep my eyes off you. I see I couldn't keep my eyes off you either you really a sexy ass man. Oops did I just say that out loud. Lol yea but it's cool can I get your number ms India love ? Yea you should call me sometimes she gave me her phone and I gave her mine we exchanged numbers. best believe I will be calling her when I get home. I'll call you later to make sure you made it home safe. That's fine with me talk to yu later Odell. It's dell to you but fasho love.