Angel With a Shotgun

Start from the beginning

   "Like you care!" I rolled my eyes and stormed away.

    "Wait-!" He tried to call after me, but he didn't know my name.

   "Ross! Hey!" He turned to see Roxanne standing behind him, batting her eyelashes at him flirtatiously.

     "Um hey!" He turned back, but I was facing away from him. Roxanne swung his head back around with her hand and pulled his head closer to her. She wrapped her arms around his neck and tilted her head at him, biting her lip.

    Ross saw me turn and roll my eyes at the two of them. Angrily, he wrapped his arms around Roxy's waist, "Wanna go to the closet to help me find Rocky?" He asked kind of loudly so I would hear.

     I tapped my foot angrily and bit my lip, trying to keep my mouth shut and stay out of it, but I couldn't control myself, "You are so different than I thought you were!" I stormed over and yelled in Ross's face, "Ever since I got to this hotel, you've been selfish and annoying! I thought you were different than all the other celebrities. I thought you were real and down to Earth! But you're just like every single other pig headed, snot nosed, boy!" 

     Ross's jaw dropped as his eyes filled with anger, "You're just angry because I wouldn't stop to sign your little pictures or CDS! Maybe I want a break from fans sometimes!" 

           "Converse." I mumbled.

      "What?" He asked confused.

          "I wanted you to sign my converse." I explained.

         "Whatever! Same thing!" He threw his hands up exasperated. 

           I didn't speak, but stood there silently fuming.

 "Fine want me to sign your little sneakers?! SO I CAN GET ON WITH MY LIFE?!" He exaggerated.

     "Why so you can make out with some fake blonde girl?!" Roxanne opened her mouth and clenched her eyebrows, "No offense." I apologized.

     "So what if I do?! Maybe I'm tired of being this sweet little innocent pop star!" Ross fought back. 

        "Cut the crap Ross, we all know you're to sweet for all this stuff! You've barely kissed anyone!" Riker pointed out.

         "SO?!" Ross yelled angrily. 

    "Ugh, I don't know why I thought I liked you so much!" I crossed my arms and poked out one hip.

            "Well, I don't like you either!" Ross agreed.

        "Good." I replied bitterly.

        "Fine." Ross turned his back to me and crossed his arms.

       "They act like kindergartners." Rydel shook her head.

        Ross bit his lip, feeling kind of bad about the situation. He began to turn around to apologize but-

        "AHHHHH!" We all heard the shriek and turned to see Megan with her hair all messed up and clothes all wrinkled, we all assumed was from her make out session with Rocky, screaming as a grotesque looking corpse of a once alive hotel employee was making his way towards her.

    He got closer to her until he was right behind her, hovering over ginger hair. His bloody breath reeking behind her ear.

         "Megan don't move!" Lynn yelled.

   "Eeek!" She squealed silently, squeezing her eyes tight shut as she waited for he dead monster to devour her flesh.

   "Uhhh..." The corpse, with one eye hanging from his socket and the other sort of lazy eye staring blankly, placed his shedding skin hands gently on Megan's shoulders. His long crispy finger nails slowly and carefully dug into Megan's shirt.