Part Three: This Is The Start

[A/N: This part might be a bit short because it's just a backstory as to where Anakin is at and what he's doing.]

3RD PERSON POV:
10 years before Galen's departure:

Anakin sat inside of a cave on the planet, Korriban. The planet was desolate for the most part, and it had been deserted for some time. It's atmosphere radiated of the dark side of the force. The cave was dark and smelled musky. Anakin sat alone, meditating for three harvests, using the force to feed his body, surviving off of it. Sometimes his thoughts would creep out, disturbing his meditation. It was one of those days, and tears riddled his face.

I feel... Lost. I don't know what to do anymore. My heart, it hurts. I feel only pain. I have to learn to let go. But I can't. I don't know what to do. I don't know what I'm feeling. It's confusion, I know that, but why? What is to be confused about? I can't... I can't... What is wrong with me? What is wrong with me?! What is wrong with me?! Why do I feel this way?! I can't explain my saddens only that it runs deep, why?!

Anakin's meditation broke, tears fell faster down his face, he clenched his jaw and his head slightly but quickly shook. He grew angry. The walls of the cave began to rumble and fall before him. A perfect circle of debris formed around him. He was trapped. Opening his eyes, he breathes heavily and tries to hold back his tears with anger. Confusion can take a man, crumble him up, and throw him into a waterfall, leaving him to sink. He has to quickly undo the damages and all the creases made as he was crumbled before he sinks to the bottom, or else, there he stays. A lost man. No purpose, no meaning, he's nothing. When a hero falls, he falls to bottom, and the light cannot reach him. All purity is lost.

Anakin balled his hands into a fist as he got angrier. He breaths became more frequent and heavy. Saddened by an unseen force, he grew livid with the thought of his lack of wisdom. Master Yoda would know what to say, he thought. Thinking of Yoda only made him furious.

After all Anakin had done for the Jedi, after all he and Ahsoka had sacrificed, Yoda still had them abolished from the order. And why? What purpose was there? "The Jedi should not fear love, they should embrace it." Ahsoka's words hit Anakin harder than a sandstorm on Tatooine.

He calmed, hands and jaw unclenched. The tears slowly stopped rolling down his face and his breathing mellowed.

"Peace," Anakin spoke quietly, "Is a lie." He opened his eyelids, revealing yellow and fiery red eyes.