Stridulous Introuduction

Here we go again, Yet another place I am forced to spend my summer in. Norman's thoughts packed his cranium temporarily enclosing him from his milieu. He then tossed a course gray stone into the desalt road. Absent minded, a crumpled up fragment of deteriorating notebook paper with cartoon pencil sketches of spirits and what-not drifted from Normans pocket and onto the dying barley. "Eh buddy! We don't need no more litter bugs in this area! How bout' you take your trash elsewhere!" What? Norman was baffled by the rapid acceleration of noise outsetting from 4th Avenue. When Norman turned his attention to where the noise had came from, shockingly, it was not spoken by some large hairy fellow with bulging biceps nor was it a drunken outraged hippy, no- it was a girl. She wore an in-your-face bumblebee-yellow rain coat -not to mention a nasty scowl on her face. Her dim navy hair was cut short and styled with a two-and-a-half inch dragonfly hair clip. Norman paused in awe to stare at her outlandish attire considering it was June the 18th. Clearly aggravated, she harshly exclaimed- "what,? Are you just going to stand there? Pick it up already!" Norman was now a tad bit more scared now than before. " hey Jonesy, take it easy on the kid. He didn't even see it leave his pocket." Called A shorter dark haired boy, who appeared to be clasping a black mask resembling the design of a skull. However, the two looked same age, in fact- they both seemed the same age as Norman. Was her name really jonesy? The blue haired girl then placed her palm on her forehead and muttered just loud enough to push sound to Normans eardrums- " I'm sorry." Sure, Norman felt no sincerity in her voice but he had to admit; it was better than nothing.  The boy all at once stood straiter -and a wee more courageous then spit out, "I apologize for sounding harsh, let's start over. My name is Wyborn Lovat, and this here is my close friend Coraline Jones."