Chapter 1

My name is Stasi White. I am 17 years old and I live with both of my parents. I have a older twin brother name Antwon and my best friend is Chyna. I live in Atlanta, Georgia and I'm captain of the cheer leading team. My skin color is milky brown and I stand 5'2. Yeahhhhhh bitch I'm teamFUNSIZE! Lmfao. Anyways back to reality now.

I was sitting in the den crying because I couldn't believe Doug had the nerve to rape me! I hope my brother kill his ass! This bitch was suppose to be like a big brother to me, but he gone rape me? Where the fuck they do that shit at? I pulled out a blade and cut my rest three times. This is something I do every time I'm hurt. I started cutting my rest when I was 12 because I lost my grandmother due to breast cancer. Me and my grandmother were so close, closer than me and my mom. The day I found out she passed really did a number on me. I was upset, heartbroken, depressed, & angry.

I remember I ran home that day and sat in my room for hours crying. Once I was tired of crying, I got up and went in the bathroom and found my pocket knife. That night was the first time I sliced my wrist. Well you know what they say, physical pain take away the emotional pain.

*

*

*

*

Antwon P.O.V

I couldn't believe this shit man! Doug, out of all people, DOUG. My fucking best friend gone rape my lil sister? I'm so ready to kill this lil nigga, like I done went from Antwon to "Killz." Killz is what the people call me on the streets. Yeah, I'ma dope boy.

Anyways, I walked downstairs to the basement with my pops. He had told me to tie Doug up in the basement.

"What you gone do to him Pops?", I asked.

"I don't know yet son.", my pops said and ten he turned his attention to Doug. Pops slapped the shit out of home boy. "Who the fuck you thought you was coming up in MY house and putting yo lil nasty ass dick in my daughter!", he growled.

"I....I...I'm sorry s-sir. I w-wasn't th-th-thinking.", Doug stuttered. He looked like he was finna piss his pants.

"You damn right you wasn't thinking! I should kill your ass right now. But, nah. I'ma let my son handle you.", Pops looked at me, "What you wanna do son?"

I looked at him then Doug. I punched him square in the nose, "Nigga you was suppose to be my BEST FRIEND! We was brothers man, and you do some foul shit like this?!"

"I-I'm sorry man. We still are bro-"

"Nawl nigga. We ain't shit!", I punched him again. "You disrespected me and violated my fam."

I let out an evil laugh, "And that's why I'm finna torture your ass."

"C'mon Ant. Don't do this man. I'm sorry, I was just a little high and a lil tipsy. Please man don't do this. I promise it won't happen again.", Doug begged.

"Quit begging. You sound like a pussy. And it's Killz to you, Ant ain't here nomore bitch!", and I punched him again.

I kept punching him until I was tired. He had a swollen & busted lip, a black eye and it was swollen shut, and I broke his nose.

"Hand me that chain saw.", I told my pops.

He gave me the saw & asked, "What you finna do with this?"

"Cut his dick off."

"Oh my gosh! Please, no! No! Please God! I'm sorry. I swear I am! I promise I won-"

"AHHHHHHHHHH!", he screamed because I slapped him across his face with the saw.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!", I barked.

I turned the chain saw and went to work. I was going slow af to make sure he was feeling every bit of pain that my sister felt. Doug was screaming and crying like a little bitch, but couldn't anybody hear and even if they did them niggas knew not to bring they asses down here.

Once I was finished, I shoved his 9inch dick so far down his throat and made him gag.

"Don't fuck with me. You know who the fuck I am? BITCH I'M KILLZ.", I said & shot his ass in the middle of his forehead.

---- A/N: I KNOW THIS CHAPTER WAS SHORT BUT I PROMISE, THEY WILL BE LONGER IN THE FUTURE!

SO HOW Y'ALL FEEL ABOUT ANTWON AKA KILLZ?

DID HE DO DOUG WRONG?

STASI CUTTING HERSELF? WHAAAA?

Y'ALL KNOW WHAT TO DO THO:

VOTE. FAN. COMMENT! ----