CHAPTER FOUR: The Bad Girl Wears Glasses?

---

Stomping out of Wilson's office, Brenda gives me a pointed look. Usually when I exit Wilson's office I'm either smiling like an idiot or smirking but today seems to be the total opposite.

"Welcoming committee," is all I say and she laughs at my shitty mood. The people in the office are the only ones that I can joke around with and not get in trouble. I get along with them better than other assholes who loves writing detention slips.

That Wilson is a sly devil. How he knew it was me, is ridiculous. My pranks are only set up in places that are less secured!

I let out a frustrated sigh, leaving the office and heading to the school entrance. Now I'm stuck with an annoying kid who is probably going to bombard me with stupid questions. Fuck this.

The entrance comes into sight and I frown at it. What I don't understand is that school started three hours ago. Who the fuck does this guy think he is? The presidents son?!

I wait by the entrance with a scowl on my face. Someone clears their throat and I turn to see the hall monitor.

"Your suppose to be in class, kid." The burly man says, more like grunts.

"I'm not a kid!" I snap at him. "And I'm suppose to be here."

I hate being called a kid when I'm about to turn 18 in a few months. I'm not a fuckin child people!

The guard grunts out something I don't quite hear, I choose to ignore him and lean back against the wall.

This fool better show up already.

--

"Hey watch it," a girl yells.

I stop in my tracks and turn back around, walking up to the girl and stop when I'm only a couple inches from her face. She has to tilt her head a bit to look me in the eye. My height has its advantages.

"What did you just say?" I hiss in a low voice, daring her to repeat what she just said.

The girl blinks a few times and stammers out a response, not looking me in the eye. "S-sorry, I-I was wrong-g."

With that the girl practically ran away after that, not looking back. Satisfied, I storm inside the lunchroom; shoving kids out of my way and giving everyone the death glare. The lunchroom quiets down when I walk in, pissing me off even more.

"What the fuck are y'all staring at?!" I yell at them, and just like that everyone turned back to what they were doing, an awkward silence falls in the lunchroom.

Alright, calm down Saph. Don't let them get to you. I try to calm myself down.

Stalking over to my sisters table, where everyone is staring at me with jaws hanging open and wide eyes.

No, I don't sit with my sisters friends. I just need the car keys from Scarlett and some lunch money.

Argent is the first to speak up. "What's up, Saph?"

If anyone knew how to handle me in a situation like this, its not my sisters. They know when to ask questions and to ask the wrong ones. No one understands me and I like it that way.