"Do you think he's going to tell her?"Keaton asked me.

"I don't know.Maybe."I said and I turned on a movie.

Corinne's POV

"Corinne,can I talk to you?"Wes asked me.

I looked around,this really wasn't the place to talk.

"Okay,follow me."I stood up and started walking to my room.

"Wow,you've got a nice room."Wes said as he sat down on my bed.

"Thanks!"I said and say down next to him."So what do you need to tell me?"

"Corinne,Taylor told me how you never had a boyfriend before and how it makes you feel.Which by the way is really shocking."

"How does that shock you?"

"Well because,you're beautiful."

I smiled at him.And he smiled back.

"Thank you."Was all I could say.

We were just staring at each other.He was so close to me I could feel his breath.

"Hey,Corinne and Wes come on and watch the movie with us!"Tyler said as he walked in.

Wes looked pissed.I got up and he followed behind me.We walked back to where we were sitting and sat down.Taylor and Keaton where staring at us with smiles on there faces.

"Why are they staring at us?"Wes whispered in my ear.

"I'm not sure,but I'm sure she will tell me."I said.

I wasn't really paying attention to the movie because all I kept thinking was that Wes was about to kiss me.But Tyler ruined it.

I didn't realize it but they movie soon ended.I looked at my phone and it was 11:48.I should probably go to bed since I need to be up at 7. I looked over and saw Tori and Tyler cuddling.When did that happen?Emma left a while ago because she needs her beauty sleep she says.We said bye to Tori,Tyler,Keaton,and Wes.They wished us good luck for tomorrow.When they left I looked at Taylor.

"What?"She asked with a confused look on her face.

"Why where you and Keaton staring at Wes and I?"

"Oh,yeah,haha.We wanted to know what went on in there."

"Oh,nothing we just talked."

"That's it?You just talked?"

"He did almost kissed me but Tyler walked in so he didn't."

"HE ALMOST KISSED YOU BUT TYLER RUINED THE MOMENT!?"She yelled probably waking up I don't know,everyone.

"Shhh,you're going to wake up Emma.But yes.Now I'm going to bed or I won't be able to wake up at 7."

<><><><><><>

I woke up to that annoying alarm.I changed into a black Victoria secrets pink hoodie with a white tank top underneath,pink soffee shots,and flip flops.I threw my hair up in a pony tail and walked to the kitchen to find Emma scrolling through of course,tumblr.

"Are we getting Starbucks?"Emma asked.Emma has a bit of an obsession with coffee.But it's not too extreme.

"Hell yeah where getting Starbucks!"Taylor said as she grabbed her things.

We got our Starbucks and got to the table reading at 8.They interviewed us before we went in.And I believe we all looked tired.

"Taylor,what are you doing?"I asked as she was doing something on her phone.