Eternal Love- Part 4

Yui had excepted her feelings for Ayato but she couldn't help but wonder 'How will Ayato react to her feelings?' ' Should she even tell him?' Yui finally decided she wouldn't tell him unless he asked her.

Ayato was on him way to his room why a thought came to mind. 'Yui asked me if I had someone I loved but I never asked her.' 'Should I ask her?' Ayato ended up walking to Yui's room to ask her the question.

Yui was sitting at her desk doing homework when she heard a knock on her door. She got up to open the door to find Ayato. "A-Ayato-kun!? What are you doing here?" "Can I come in?" "S-Sure." Ayato stepped into Yui's room and Yui shut the door. "A while ago you asked me if I had someone I love and I answered yes, right." " Yeah. And then you told me if I wanted to know who it was I had to figure it out myself." "But I never got the chance to ask you the say question so I'm asking now. Do you have some one you love, Pancake?" Ayato then turned around smiling that smile that made Yui's heart pound. Yui's heart pounded hard than it had before probably because of both the question and the smile. Yui then answered," Yes. I have someone I love." " You do Pancake?!" "Yes. And my name is YUI not Pancake."

Ayato was in shock. ' Who did Yui love was it him or one of his brothers?' He didn't know what to say. But he had to tell Yui how he felt it might give him a chance of having her instead of one of is brothers. "Who do you love Pancake?" "My name is Yui not Pancake!!! Why would I tell some one who doesn't even call me by my name and not a nickname?" Ayato then asked again this time using Yui's name and not Pancake. "Fine. Who do you love, Yui?"

Yui was about to tell him that her name was Yui not Pancake when she noticed that he used her name. She didn't know how to respond. "Well! Who is it Yui!?" Their it was again only this time her heart pounded in her chest like she had just ran a marathon. 'What should I do?'