Eternal Love - Part 2

Ayato was in love with Yui. Everything made sense him not minding her laughing, his face being red and he felling of happiness towards her it all made sense now. All the clues and hints all point to 1 answer a thing humans called love. Now how would Yui react to his feelings. He had never heard her say she hated him nor loved him. What was he going to do?

" Ayato- kun! Are you listening?" It was Yui. " I asked you a question and you didn't respond. I asked: Do you have some one you love?" Ayato didn't know what to say it took him 5 minutes to answer Yui's question " Yes. I have some one I love very much." Yui looked at Ayato in shock " Y-You do! Who is it tell me I promise I won't tell. Please tell me." Ayato just calmly said " I'm not going to tell you. You have to figure it out yourself Pancake not even my brothers know." " How many times do I have to say it my name isn't Pancake! My name is Yui! Got it!" Ayato smiled and said " I know." Ayato left and Yui just stood there Ayato had never smiled at her like that. His usual smile was one that clearly stated I'm gonna kill you, but this time it was different it was a sincere. Yui's heart pounded in her chest as she remembered Ayato's smile. ' Could I be in love with Ayato-kun? Were always together it probably looks like we're already a couple' What was she going to do?