"Be careful Mal!", the queen yelled.

A second later the wand was in the hands of Mal and in that moment no one knew what to do. Jane looked shocked and a little bit scared like everyone else. Mal held the wand up high and didn't let it go. That's when I got a little worried. What was she planning to do? I looked up in the top balcony and saw Evie, Carlos, and Jay running to get down here. That's when I thought it was a good time for me to go and see what was going on. I ran up to Mal before my family could pull me over. Jane ran to the side and just watched.

Ben soon ran in front of his family, and looked at Mal.

"Mal", I said, from behind her. She turned around towards me holding the wand up. I backed away getting a little bit more scared than I already was. "What are you doing?"

I gulped down the air left in my lungs before I heard Ben say Mal's name. She turned to him a little shaky. She was actually afraid.

"Mal, give me the wand." Ben put his hand out expecting her to give it to him.

Instead she backed away and said, "Stand back!" She looked back and forth between me and Ben.

Through the doors came Jay, Evie, and Carlos running down the aisle. I thought the doors were shut? It must've been only from the inside, I guess. Ben walked further towards Mal with his hand still out.

"BEN! I said stand back!", she yelled.

"Mal, stop it!", I yelled trying to make her calm down.

"I told you so!", Audrey gloated, trying to sound proud. Her confidence was soon taken away when Mal pointed the wand towards her, that's when Audrey stopped talking.

She pointed the wand towards Ben again and that's when I ran in front of her. "Mal, please just calm down.", I said calmly. Although it's hard to stay calm when a wand that could kill me at any second was pointed directly in front of my face.

"Move, Ellie! Go somewhere safe.", Ben said to me, but I was too focused on the wand in front of my face to care what he said.

Once Evie and the boys came behind Mal that's when Jay noticed me standing in front of the wand. He looked scared for me and Mal.

"Ellie, go before you get hurt.", Jay said.

I looked at him then back at Mal. Everyone in the room was too scared to say anything and just hovered over each other.

"No, I'm not going anywhere", I shouted. "Not until Mal gives back the wand."

"Ellie...", Jay warned.

"Jay, don't.", I said, warning him this time.

Before I knew it, Ben pulled me behind him so I was out of the way.

"Let's go.", Carlos said.

"Revenge time.", Jay mumbled.

What?

"Are you sure you want to do this?", Ben asked Mal. He was looking into her eyes for clarity, and I could tell he was trying to handle this with caution.

"We have no choice, Ben!", she shouted, her voice cracking at the end. "Our parents-"

"Your parents made their choice! Now you make yours."

Mal didn't know what to say. Her mouth was gaped and she looked teary eyed. I've never seen Mal cry before, so this was all new to me. She looked towards the king and queen, they both looked scared, but collected. Then she faced Fairy Godmother who looked scared out of her mind. She then turned towards me, and I gave her a reassuring nod telling her to listen to Ben.